The Decieving Heart

The Decieving Heart

A Story by Daphnee
"

An Unfinished Story #mylife

"
Johnathan looked around for his gun and finally spotted it on the ground about ten feet away. He dashed to get but Silver was too quick. She snatched the gun, stepped a few paces back and aimed the gun at Johnathan. Panting, Johnathan managed to choke out a few words, "Please, Silver. I beg you. This is my family I'm trying to save." His sad pleading eyes sunk deep into Silvers heart as she lowered the gun. Johnathan sighed a breath of relief and motioned his eyes to the exit door for Silver to follow. They both started towards the exit. Johnathan stopped and spoke up, "I have an idea. I need you to help me carry it through but you first need to promise me if I die, you will go on and get my family to safety." Silver felt a lump in her chest and hesitated but replied, "Okay." Johnathan nodded, grabbed her hand, and opened the door.

© 2016 Daphnee


Author's Note

Daphnee
Alright, is this a story even worth starting/finishing? Does it sound like a good story??

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes. You should finish it. Cool beginning.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I'm interested to see how this would continue. Is it apocalyptic? Is it a Bonnie and Clyde scenario? Are they trying to escape their past?
It could go so many ways...

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Definitely! You should finish it! Am thinking it's some sort of zombie apocalypse... But really, you should finish it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 8, 2016
Last Updated on April 8, 2016
Tags: heart, decieving, gun, action, drama

Author

Daphnee
Daphnee

IL



About
Hi! I am 20 and absolutely obsessed with reading and writing. Some of my favorite authors are Jane Austen, Ernest Hemingway, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Edgar Allan Poe, and Stephen King. I am open to critic.. more..

Writing
Why? Why?

A Poem by Daphnee