The Flowers Blossom

The Flowers Blossom

A Story by Ty (Ivan) Boyer
"

Sometimes, all it takes is one person, to help heal the pain.

"
      I stood there on those tracks, staring my metal grim reaper in the face, as he came charging towards me full force. I hear the rattling and the whistling, I ignored it. All I wanted was for the pain to end, I was sick of it all. 
      The tracks were close to public road, people witnessed as I just stood there, waiting for the reaper to strike me. They called to me, told me not to do it, that I had so much to live for. They had no idea how much pain I was in, how much I wanted it all to end. All they saw was a girl standing on the tracks, they had no clue how much pain I was in. They all called, but not a single person took any initiative to stop me, they didn't really care.
      The great metal reaper was soon upon me, I stretched my arms out to embrace my reaper. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back and whispered "At last, it will soon be over." Just before the great metal reaper had a chance to strike, I felt a rush in the wind, and the next thing I knew, I flew off my feet and tumbled to the ground.
       I was flabbergasted, what had just happened? Did someone dare to do something? I opened my eyes, and standing above me, was a boy I had recognized. He was panting, look down at me, "Just what were you thinking?" He asked with concern in his tone. I stood up, angry feeling in my gut. I slapped him, "What were YOU thinking?" I asked with an angry tone in my voice. "Don't you see I was standing there for a purpose? I wanted the pain to end! Why couldn't you just let me be?"
       He rubbed the side of his face that I had slapped, he didn't appear to be angry at all, just surprised that I had struck him. "I just couldn't, in all good faith leave you there to die," he responded. My eyes widened, and I felt a sudden tug in my heart strings, "Why do you care?" I asked, still angry, "No one has ever cared, so why would you?"
       He walked over to me and held my hand, "Because I know what it's like. I see you everyday at school, you sit alone everyday, you never talk to anyone. In some of the classes we share together, you never talk, and you are always sitting in the back with your head down all the time." He leaned in closer to my face, "I have also noticed your scars."
       I was on the verge of tears, no one ever noticed my scars, or how lonely I was, he the first to ever take notice. "I know what it's like to feel alone. When I was younger and I first moved here, I never really made any friends. I was just like you, I sat alone during lunch, I always sat in the back of the classroom, not willing to participate and my head always down. I was always picked on, I despised others."
       His story made me shiver all over. I was getting closer and closer to crying. "That's why I don't want you to do this. That's why I care. I don't want you to feel what I felt, no one deserves it." I immediately embraced him in my arms after he breathed that final sentence, and I started to cry. Tears came out my eyes like a waterfall. 
       He embraced me back in his arms. Holding me tight as I cried. I cried not because I was sad, but because I was happy. I was happy that someone actually cared. It was such a nice feeling. "It's okay. I'm here for you. You can let it all out." 
       I remember that day like it was yesterday. The day that he saved my life. I look at his picture on my shelf everyday, and think how much I miss him. Before I sleep every night, I kiss his photo, and whisper "I love you, and I miss you, love." That was the first day, I ever started to blossom, and become who I was.

© 2014 Ty (Ivan) Boyer


Author's Note

Ty (Ivan) Boyer
Hey all, I'm back! So so sorry about the extended time with no posting. Schools finally over and I finally got my computer fixed. Children Of Time chapters were wiped from my hard drive and now I have to retype them since I couldn't recover them. I'll post them as soon as I can

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on July 3, 2014
Last Updated on July 3, 2014

Author

Ty (Ivan) Boyer
Ty (Ivan) Boyer

About
I am a gamer, I love anime, and I have been into writing lately due to boredom more..

Writing