Always and Forever

Always and Forever

A Story by DarkSorrows
"

I wrote this in 2011.

"
Nick was laying on my bed, I put my head on his chest while he ran his hand through my hair slowly. He kept asking me if I was alright, I kept saying "yes". Although I knew he was worrying about me, he always does. I looked up at him but he wasn't looking at me. I stared at him for minutes. He knew I was staring at him though..
"What are you staring at me for?" He asked me  gently. I looked away from him and closed my eyes.
"Nothing, I just wanted to look." I answered. He didn't say anything after that. I peeked up at him, he was looking down at me. His hand was still running through my hair slowly, it was comforting. 
"Are you sure?" We were still looking at each other when he asked me that. I sat up next to him and took his hand that was in my hair. I put it on my face and held it there. He looked at me strangely. 
"No, I'm not sure." I said back. He sat up and wiped away a tear from my face. I hadn't noticed that I was crying until he hugged me tightly, yet gently. I was comforted in his strong arms until he held me away to look at me face to face. 
"What's wrong, babe?"He asked gently. I got off the bed and walked out of the room. I knew he was following me, so I turned towards the front door. He stopped me before I opened it though. He turned me around and asked the same question he asked just a minute ago. 
"Nothing..I-I promise.." I stuttered aloud. My head bent downwards toward the floor. He lifted my head to look at him in the eyes. Nick had a look, specific to me. A look that said, "Tell me what's wrong". I blinked back tears. 
"I don't want to lose you! You of all people know that half my family is gone or dead already and you're the only one I can trust anymore!!" I yelled at him. I didn't mean to yell though, I was angered, confused, but most of all hurt. He took in everything I said. He grasped me into a long but comforting hug. 
"You won't lose me, I promise. Nothing will hurt you, us. How long have you kept this from me? I know how you feel, I know! And it's alright, because I'm here. Forever." He responded after a minute. I kissed him on the cheek before I took his hand and placed it on my chest and I put my hand on his chest.
"Always and forever." I whispered while I smiled. Nick smiled with me. 
"Always and forever, babe." He whispered back to me. 

© 2013 DarkSorrows


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
Added on August 16, 2013
Last Updated on August 16, 2013

Author

DarkSorrows
DarkSorrows

Longmont, CO, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
Writing for me is a form of therapy. It helps me deal with a lot of things that happen in my life, a lot of stress is relieved when I'm writing. more..

Writing