The Lonely Girl (pt. 3)

The Lonely Girl (pt. 3)

A Story by DarkUndead

Nothing makes sense anymore
------------------------------------------------

He skulks out of the room. She watches him walk off, hanging his head low. She stares after him, until he is out of site, then she feels a breaking behind her chest, and the pain is so unbearable she begins to cry right there on the spot. She looks back at her happy friends talking and joking about, and she turns around, and walks the opposite way of which he walked.
"What just happened?" she whispered silently, she walks faster to get home. "what just happened?" she repeats to herself.
When she arrives home, she runs past her mother, and straight to her room, she flops onto her bed, crying so hard. she presses her head up against her pillow, and screams 'why', then her mother slips into the room.
"honey, whats wrong?"
"he's gone, mom, he's gone." she mumbles many times.
They have a long, depressing conversation over the matter, they bothcrying hard.

(Flashback Ends)

She remembers that memory, when her heart shattered, its broken, broken beyond repair. "i still love him, even after all I've been through" She loved him so dearly, and she still does, but she can not say he feels the same for her, if she have, she would be telling a lie.. she never liked to lie..

She lays on her bed, and she begins to fall into the deep void of her nightmare she always had ever since he left her.

"I don't care anymore..." the words repeating always in her mind. The nightmare takes her over.

-------------------------------------
Nightmare posted at a later date

© 2010 DarkUndead


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on May 22, 2010
Last Updated on May 22, 2010