Make YourOwn Title

Make YourOwn Title

A Story by Nia-Cheyenne

Down in the gallows, my prison cell. Demons awaiting, to drag me to hell. Night has fallen, Satan calling. Chime goes the midnight bell. Fear. My phobia that death draws near. Iron Maiden await me and my sinful crime, the sand of time, in my mind. The bell still chimes. Lock me in the dreadful coffin, executer speak. "Unto thee I sin." I close my eyes, take a deep breath. The demons are here. My creed, my death.

Rumor lead to paradise, listen now, heed my advice. Warning unto those who sin, your sands of death will soon begin. Lust is a luxury, speed you long the road. But love is a dreadful thing, I'm told. There are many eyes, glare from the shadows. Your very own casket brought thee to the gallows. I saw you standing there, I fix you with my terrified glare. I heard you again from my grave, your screams of pain rips through the night, laughter sounding from your deathbed. Smoke rises up to the sky, the Brazen Bull, in which you die.

I smile, pretend that nothing's wrong. Try my best to prove I'm strong. I'll pretend it didn't hurt, laugh when it does. Make believe I'm happy, just like I was. Sacrifice my happiness for your's, this is all I ask for. Even in the darkest night there is light, for you, I wish I could be this, but for me it's just not true. The light in my darkness disappeared long ago. Just too much to bear, to scared to tell you so.

 

© 2009 Nia-Cheyenne


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on June 16, 2009