This Society

This Society

A Poem by Dark Rose

Everyone thinks they know me. That I am always happy. Well here is the truth. I suffer with anxiety and aleays feel alone. Peole with loads of fruends awlays striving for attention. Theyake me sick. If only they lived a day in my shoes. Where you are always afraid. You dont have a true friend. Tey crying yourself to sleep most nights. Your parents dont see the darkness eating you. You play this game way to well. You laugh and play. When all you really want to do us crawl in a ball and cry. People scare you. You just dont understand. Where has humanity gone. People are so mean. They call you fat becuas eyou arent a size 3. Eating disorders arise. You lose a battle you thought you won. You thought you could control something. It ended up controlling you. Outisders dont seem to understand. They have no way to. They dont see that it starts to be reflex. That how you relieve stress. You gained from them. The suicidal people with a gun. The people that didnit will be at there funeral. Saying how much they will be missed. Knowing there the ones who told them to do it. Humanity is gone. There is nothing left. I hope that you wake up and see thr truth. People are dying. Why all for not. Becuas peoples jokes, they arent even that funny. Like the words stupid and b***h. Ugly is another one well used. Get over yourself please. Just becuase of your insecuritys you hurt others. Does it make you fell better? How about better? While you tear another down. Be no better then the one before you. Join in the deadly cycle. I hope you know you are playing rulet. Eventually that bullet will land on you. What will you get? Death or a disorder, anxity, depression what will be your horrible thing. The thing you keep locked up inside. The fake mask you must paint each and every day. The world has long over looked. Rember I hope you do. That what if it was said to you? Have a nice day I am done.

© 2015 Dark Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The world can be unfriendly. I know what you mean. I've had a lot of these same thoughts.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Dark Rose

9 Years Ago

I am glad you liked it.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
1 Review
Added on January 16, 2015
Last Updated on February 2, 2015

Author

Dark Rose
Dark Rose

About
I love to write in my free time. I hope you enjoy the stories. I am sorry for the misspelling. more..

Writing
The mask The mask

A Poem by Dark Rose


Freaks Freaks

A Poem by Dark Rose