The Institution

The Institution

A Story by Darkmadness
"

Read to find out Please leave comments after reading

"
It was a series of moments that brought together six people. People, who under normal circumstances, might never have met each other.

However things seem to be, it never truly is.

____________________________________

Freddie

"Come on, dude. We're late for calculus. We get one more infraction we done for'', Carl said trying to get me to class on time for once. As they were walking through the hallway, a fight broke out. As usual, it was a jock and one of the nerds. "Carl, go get a teacher, quickly please?" Freddie asked getting a gleam in his eyes. Anyone who knew Freddie, knew he hated bullies. As Carl ran away to find a teacher, the jock turned around and smirked. " Oh, looky looky. If it ain't the f*****g weird kid begging to get his teeth kicked in."
Brock's words were barely uttered, when Freddie dove him to the floor.

Freddie started raining punch after punch onto Brock's face. After 20 minutes Freddie was still raining punches onto Brock's face. As the teacher tried pulling Freddie off of the quarterback, Freddie started punching the teacher. And he started taking out his rage on the teacher. Blow after blow was dealt.

By the time Freddie started getting winded, the teacher was out cold, same as Brock. As he grabbed his breath, he suddenly turned around and came face to face with the principal. "Frederick. My office. After school ends." The principal urged quietly.

Freddie started walking to pre-Calc. Willing time to fly by.

As soon as the bell rang to go home, he walked to the principal's office, with a heavy heart.

Freddie started pacing back and forth in front of the office door.
Suddenly the door swung open and the principal's assistant glared at Freddie. "Hey Nadine, how've you been?" He asked already resigned to his fate of being expelled. "Just go in," Nadine replied, with a small shake of the head.

Once inside the office, the principal quickly locked the door behind Freddie.

"Freddie, son, this is becoming a bit of a problem. To solve it, I'd like you to see the school counselor for a couple of days."
"B-" Freddie started saying, when he was interrupted by the principal. "No ifs no buts no coconuts

© 2020 Darkmadness


Author's Note

Darkmadness
Please leave a constructive comment as to how I can improve

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

17 Views
Added on November 9, 2020
Last Updated on November 9, 2020
Tags: Depression, eating disorders, mental health