Untitled

Untitled

A Poem by DarknessPeering
"

Honestly, not a poem at all. I wrote this a while ago in a fit of rage and irritation.

"

The skeletal hands reach out to pull me under the sludge and darkness they bathe in; the bony fingers stretching wide and open, they are inviting me to take their hands and allow my mind to die. Bodies are piled on top of one another in a mountain of agony. My eyes scan the colors of death for there are so many shades of decay here. These demons do not mind, eating up the lies. They only wish to pull me under their spell, and they want my compliance, for me to be like them, shattered toys. They are pitiless, careless, and mindless, a lack of humanity far more than one cares to imagine. This is the world I live in, an illusion, and these are the pathetic creatures I walk the earth with. I come back, reborn, over and over for some ungodly reason. Why do I come back? My soul continues to whither in this sea of repugnant behavior. I am desperate, an animal trapped, and I try not to judge the creatures infesting my life, my soul, but they crawl forward to consume. None of them are sane, all logic has fled, and I gasp as insanities fleshy fist punches through my crumpled mind. The madness of their supposed lucidity is enough to push me over. I am always pushing back, but sometimes I am swallowed whole in the abyss that is society. They would pluck the very emotions from my soul to make me like them. Perhaps they want me this way, so there is always more to feed on? Do they like the torture? Would they ever stop feeding like pigs to a trough? I am stuck here, in an endless sea of digested emotions. The sickness of all who surround me drag me through their taint, through the byproduct of their slop. They attempt to fool me with plastic humanity, so bitter the smell, so translucent their smiles. The smallest hint of kindness is weakness, and they strike like hidden vipers. I am drowning in the very existence of myself. What is the solution for this cluster f**k? What is the point of all this misery? This world for all it's foul inhabitants holds the brightest beauty, and yet these creatures muck it up with their travesty. If they are lucidity and "normal",human, then what am I? You are soulless creatures. You do not care nor want to care; you are lost to the oblivion, defined. You are simply egoistic maniacs. You will drown in your own stupidity; you are nothing I should fear. You created a world where everything is useless, trash, and ruined. If you are what defines this world then I will condemn you, and I will fight for my space of truth. I deny you power any longer. You are nothing but parasitic scum, living deep within your ignorance. You are a byproduct of the radioactive waste spewing from your mouths, and still I rise against you even as I am stuck living by your rules. Yet there will come a time when it won't matter anymore, those things you love so dearly, and I will laugh at the surprise flashed upon your faces. Good riddance, but for know I will only wait.

© 2012 DarknessPeering


Author's Note

DarknessPeering
Honestly, not a poem at all. I wrote this a while ago in a fit of rage and irritation. I don't like being cornered, labeled, but I felt like a rat in a maze when I wrote this. Truthfully I think it's kind of dreadful LOL...but I figured...eh, why not? So I added it. The pic is not mine.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on August 29, 2012
Last Updated on August 29, 2012

Author

DarknessPeering
DarknessPeering

CO



About
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -EAP more..

Writing