lidjdioj

lidjdioj

A Story by savannah estrada
"

kjfjskdj

"
Since birth Lena Heartner has been living a lie. She has to completly change who she is to even go out in public.
At birth in ( insert name for town) all babys are given a book. each book telling the child how to grow up what they will be when they grow up and even their hobbys. Lena grew up reasing the book but never really likeing how her whole life was set up for her, she couldent even chose her favirote color. 
these are the things lena thought of as she road her skateboard into the dranage pipe out side of hr neiberhood. She slowly pulled under the bridge flipping her board up with her foot and catching it with her hand. taking in the familar smell of bird droppings and ever greentrees.  she wated for the sun to go down behide the trees completly before she left the safty of the bridge. she had allready taken a huge risk by riding out here without the cover of night, but she couldent handle it anymore she needed to ride if not foe her pleasure then for the kid that always watched her. At first when she noticed she had spectaters she panicked thinking they would rat her out but he never did every night it was the same she came out at night fall and he would open his curtains to watch her. She didnt know who he was but some how without talking to eachother they completlyt understood each other, She knew he agreed with her taht they should be able to create their own life.

© 2016 savannah estrada


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on June 8, 2016
Last Updated on June 8, 2016

Author

savannah estrada
savannah estrada

BRIGHTON, CO



About
please read and comment on my writing i love hearing the thing i could improve on, if you have a guess at my age please message me i love seeing how people portray me from my writing content. more..

Writing
15 15

A Poem by savannah estrada