Missing Soldiers

Missing Soldiers

A Story by Dark Zero
"

Groups of soldiers during training hearing strange noises.

"
My friend had recently come back from the army and he told me stories. He was stationed in a state here in the US and he said he had seen strange creatures while on a routine test where soldiers were dropped off in the middle of a forest far away and they had to find their way back to where a helicopter would pick them up. They were at least 2 days away from the pick up point and they had four groups of 5. Each were to go their own routes following their own maps. My friend, while traveling kept hearing weird noises at night like a humming noise, and while peeing he saw small shadows the size of kids in the trees and running around. He told his team but they just laughed at him, saying he was crazy. That night they heard screams that sounded like the other teams. While searching they found no one. As they made it to the pick up point and back to base, they were still unsure of what they heard. As soon as they got back they told the general in charge, he also said they were crazy and that they probably just heard animals and to stop asking him questions. They thought he was right as well but when they went to go ask the other groups that came back, they all said they heard it too! And that they searched as well but found nothing. And then they found that one team hadn't came back yet. when they asked around, supposedly that team was the first to arrive and they had already been shipped out to the war in Iraq. a guy in that team was one of my buddies friends. the general saw them talking and told them not to go around making up stories scaring people. They were then shipped out to Iraq the next day. My friend was never able to contact his friend again, and he was told that he had died in Iraq. Nobody, ever questioned what happened back in the training forest and talk of such things were always not allowed on the bases. Were the army trying to cover something up? Where those soldiers eaten by some mysterious creatures? What happened to them? And did the army already know what was out there before soldiers who were told it was only training, were sent in to be fed to those creatures?

© 2012 Dark Zero


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow. That was pretty messed up. Makes you wonder you know? Hm. Nice write.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Its a true story told to me through a soldier whom i trust with my LIFE.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 14, 2012
Last Updated on December 14, 2012

Author

Dark Zero
Dark Zero

About
A Nobody... more..