Another urban voodoo story

Another urban voodoo story

A Story by Das100

Now Playing : Amy Winehouse x Back to Black


Sarah Mitchell knew she had to do something but what? Her love life newly in shambles and only a few gold necklaces to vouch for it all. Sarah was tired, at 25 she was realizing that love was complicated and unless she got away from it all, she'd soon suffer the mental breaks that haunted her father in his late drug despair. Still, sitting at a bus stop in Tucker, Georgia, she was apprehensive about how far she was willing to go suddenly, for love that is. What she did know was that New Orleans was the last place she had gotten clarity and the first place she could run to find a bit of encouragement in this dark hour. Sitting patiently, her last 2 blunts of Girl Scout nearly tucked in her purse next to the jewelry and a few pictures of her ex lover, Sarah wondered if she would ever be coming back home or if she'd get lost forever down near the river. Daydreaming and lusting over the man she allowed to free the chains holding her to her bed and send her levitating in his arms night after night for a world wind of months, she allowed a tear to fall. Quickly recovering herself, Sarah patted Clinique quick fix under her eyes and looked around for the nearest source of a strong drink. Spotting a gas station just across the street from the station, she left her bags with the attendant and ran inside for a few raw cones and an 8 pack of Guiness for the ride. Barely making it back to the bus station in time, Sarah was relieved she'd allowed her bags to be checked before leaving. Boarding, she sighed in relief that not many people would be making the long trip with her down to NOLA. She appreciated the silence, even if it didn't do much to hush the deep tones of regret sung by Otis Redding in her head. Quickly, Sarah unlocked her phone and browsed YouTube for Lianne La Havas x Gone. Just as the bus started to pull off on a long ride to the Quarter she called home, Sarah realized, like Lianne, there had to be redemption in love. Watching her phone screen as Lianne fed her lover potion while singing lustily about casting him away, Sarah suddenly had it, she couldn't be fair in love any longer. She knew then that her trip to New Orleans was more than a get away, it was a second chance.


Sent from my iPhone

© 2015 Das100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

dayuuuuuuum. this is you all the way too lol

Posted 8 Years Ago


Das100

8 Years Ago

Lol not at all.. A mere fable

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 8, 2015
Last Updated on December 8, 2015
Tags: Cult, witchcraft, urban, erotica, dark, tumblr

Author

Das100
Das100

Writing
Good night Good night

A Poem by Das100


Full Circle Full Circle

A Poem by Das100


Undisclosed Undisclosed

A Poem by Das100