Seeking Through Meditation

Seeking Through Meditation

A Story by Metaphysik
"

Seeking while in the state of Meditation.

"
Taking the time to unwind the mind will give you the power to dig deep within your own intuition. Acting only upon your emotion will only get you so far, but not far enough to excel into what you want out of your own destiny... Begin learning to meditate stripping down every layer to your soul... Become capable, and able to separate yourself from who you are physically, and spiritually so you can get a better in sight on yourself as well as others around you... So that way you never have to second guess yourself, or that little voice inside of you. This is the common factor where I break down everything I just stated... When you allow yourself to become tainted by uncertainty, and doubts about yourself, and others... If you not keeping it real with yourself, therefore others isn't keeping it real with you, but once you put yourself in that mindset where you able to learn yourself you will soon be able to learn others, and see right through people. To me its a gift because its something you have to master. Having that wisdom, and knowledge will open up doors in your mind that you never thought you'll unlock, but first you must be able to separate physical from mental to see a more vivid world, and a better you through meditation.

© 2011 Metaphysik


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on October 4, 2011
Last Updated on October 4, 2011

Author

Metaphysik
Metaphysik

AL



About
There are so many layer's to who i am. I am the human abstract. So welcome to "The psychological effect of Dasha' Uojh" WARNING: May cause a awakening for your mind... more..

Writing