Take it away, just take it away!

Take it away, just take it away!

A Poem by Christy Hauck

SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why did I feel my heart shatter in Jackson? I have been so strong so long and nothing has made me want to scream more then his leaving did. Why do I continue to hear the echo of my spirit screaming his name? it has never screamed a single name... it didn't even scream Ben's name that entire week he was gone in Colorado... So long, why does it take so long? I am waiting for you, but it will be too long, my soul has turned to you. I feel a hole in the center of my heart and I know that that single shard of my shattered heart is with you. I've picked up the pieces, I've cleaned up the mess, I am still who I am, but this nearly put me back where I was years ago. I do not care if you don't see what I feel... I am patient and my clipped wings will grow back... one day I will show you how to fly.

Did you read my writing...do you know who it is that held that camera...will you hold me tight the next time that song is played...

I do not expect anything... I do not want anything... I just wish and will remain patient, waiting for you to touch my cheek and whisper in my ear... if the day never comes, I will die lonely, but depending on our spirits, we may meet again.

Know this... I love your music with every strand that is my spirit and have since the first time I heard it... what I feel now... the amount of physical attraction that makes me blush and not look into your eyes... that came a few months later and I am embarrased by it since I never wanted it to happen and try to deny it now, but can't.

© 2008 Christy Hauck


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like your "freestyle"? kind of writing here, it makes sence. You showed feeling, and so much as well as so many emotions. Well done. good read :)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 18, 2008

Author

Christy Hauck
Christy Hauck

Sun Prairie, WI



About
I tend to write Urban Fantasy, but that is because everytime I sit down to write anything but that, I always end up brainstorming some weird fictional thing that does not factor into the environment o.. more..

Writing