School

School

A by Dead Leaves
"

Bits and bobs

"

C***s and pricks and c***s and p*****s and meaningless encounters. Learn to act well. School is the first gameshow. Act at being attractive, godlike, a convincing idea of 'female'. Success. A man. A neccessary piece in the game. The name to fill in the gap; He loves me. He buys me things. I did this with Him, aren't I wild! He treasures me. He gives me substance. He's the name, just a name, a prop in my drama.
    Act at beauty. Next act at sex. Externally - a porn star. Internally - a facebook status. Nothing more. Act the positions so that he'll praise you. Then report back to your captivated friends. Your self is the self you can convince others to buy. To buy and sell back at you enough to become TRUE

© 2008 Dead Leaves


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

I sincerely think you could expand this into something pretty, even if within it resides the kind of bubonic plague that would blight effigies of Jesus. Poetry, do you ever try it? A lot of people think of it as flowery words that sound swell together, but you shouldn't let that kind of perception cap your possibilities. There's already wit in what you've written, which I find to be a greater outlet for poetry than anything else. Make use of similes, funny looking atrophies called strophes -- something to bamboozle the reader, or better yet to obfuscate them and make you grin.

I think if we went to same high school, that we'd sit at the same table but wouldn't talk to each other.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
1 Review
Added on October 27, 2008

Author

Dead Leaves
Dead Leaves

United Kingdom



About
I have always needed to write. The following things tend to pop up: Critical theory, anti-moderntity, the culture industry, alienation, the outsider, Nihilism, Existentialism The unconsci.. more..

Writing
Feffina Feffina

A Story by Dead Leaves