True Friends

True Friends

A Story by PetiteGemini
"

These are my true friends.

"

          I have always thought that I was alone until I met my true friends. They always make sure that I am safe and that I am taken care of. There’s Brit, Kianna, Ryan, James, and many more. I can’t think of any more names right now. All I know is that they are here for me no matter what. They will always stick by my side and make sure that I will live a long, happy, life. I love them with all my heart and I will always look out for them just as they do for me.

          Brit, the funny, sarcastic tomboy, always has to make a joke about everything to put a smile on your face. She is always there for you no matter what and you can always call or text her for anything. She always tells you that it is never too late for anything and you can do anything if you put your mind to it. She may be a joker, but, when you need her to be, she can be serious and make sure that you will be taken care of. She has been there for me since my freshman year and is one of the best friends I could ask for.

          There’s Kianna, the hilarious, swaging, track runner who can put a smile on your face no matter what. She always sets you straight and makes sure that you are happy. Even though she is a Pastor’s daughter, she will beat someone up for you if you need her to. She is always there for you and will make time to see you if you need to talk to someone. She has never left my side since we met my freshman year in track and we have been close ever since.

          Then there’s Ryan, the joking, nice, considerate bando who loves to pick on you, but will always make sure that you are happy and never leave your side when you need him. He and I may have had our ups and downs, but we have always been there for each other. We both were picked on in Junior High and that brought us together, making school much better and someone who really cared for us. He always has to be sarcastic about everything he says, but, you can always tell when he is being genuine. That is the one thing that you can count on him for more than anything.

          Finally, there’s James, the weird, perverted, gothic friend that is always there for me no matter what. We met my sophomore year, but, we have been there for each other ever since then. We went through a rough patch, but, in the end, we made up and are as close as we were before. He talked me out of so many things and helped me go through so many tough times. He may come off as mean, but, he’s actually a really sweet guy. I guess that shows that you can’t judge a book by its cover.

          All of these people have talked me out of hurting myself and made sure that I stayed on track. “You are too beautiful to hurt yourself,” says James. “Katie, it’s not too late for good stuff to happen,” says Brit. “Katherine, I love you and I am always here if you need me,” says Kianna. “Kat, no matter what happens, I am here for you. I love you like a sister,” says Ryan. This shows how much they truly love me and how much I mean to them. I love you, guys. You are the best friends I could ever have. You are the only reason why I am still here today. I love you.

© 2011 PetiteGemini


Author's Note

PetiteGemini
This is all about knowing who are your true friends. Never forget them.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great write. I liked the way you took the time to explain each character seperately and then wrap it up nicely in the end, nicely done. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is fantastic :) it's great to know that you have friends who will stick will you, and who truly love you

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh this is a wonderful write!!!! True friends are so important! And I am glad you have them!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


yeah it is good to know who your true friends are.

Posted 12 Years Ago


As usual, really great people - I always laugh when I read the line about James - the weird, perverted, gothic friend!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on October 25, 2011
Last Updated on October 25, 2011

Author

PetiteGemini
PetiteGemini

No one's business , MI



Writing
Journal Journal

A Poem by PetiteGemini



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..