Thank GOODNESS I Woke Up!

Thank GOODNESS I Woke Up!

A Story by Dejasha Love
"

This story is about a dream that I had. It's kind of hard to explain but I'll do my best. I sort of thought it was pretty interesting but... anyhow I hope you feel the same way I do with this dream of mine. Love All, Dejasha

"

 

 

The room was like a pure white box. There were no windows, no doorways, just a huge desk that went all the way around the box. On the desk there was a computer. Even though the computer was off, I was still sitting there on it. There I was, all alone in this box, acting like nothing was any different about my home. Then out of nowhere I catch a glimpse, out of the corner of my eye, of my little brother walking by.

 

 "Hey Eli, do you want to play this game on the computer I found?" I said.

 

 "Leave me alone!" He screamed.

 

   "Geez Eli, I didn't even do anything to you!" I yelled as I got up from sitting on the air.

 

  Once I got up and had turned around there was a doorway to the kitchen (that of coarse was not there before). I walked into the kitchen which was a bluish gray box-like room. It was completely empty except for the counter that went all the way around the box that had once had a doorway but was now gone. On top of the counter was a sink. My little brother was standing there facing the sink and only God knows why.

 

  I said, “Eli, hello, I’m talking to you.”

 

     “Go away. Gosh you’re so annoying!” He said.

 

        (Of coarse Eli and me being brother and sister means we are always fighting, so this type of reaction is sort of understandable).

 

     “Eli, quit starting fights!” I yelled as I pushed him with no hesitation. Well I guess I should have hesitated because right when I touched him he puked all over the place, which includes me.

 

I said, “Eli do you feel ok?”

 

“I feel just fine!” said Eli except his voice sounded like he was under water.       

 

     “Gosh Eli, quit puking, it’s nasty!” I said as I pushed him again. (I know what you’re thinking, how stupid, don’t push him again! Hey don’t blame me I just dreamed it.)

   

  He did puke, but this time he puked more! So there was me, covered in barf. You could imagine I was pretty mad at this time. Unfortunately for me I was so mad that I sort of pushed him again, but this time I pushed as hard as I could. The affect to that was brutal. I was covered in puke!!

 

     “Eli quit barfing all over me!”

 

     “No!” Eli cried, and poor little me got a sea of Eli barf pored on me. Then again and again and AGAIN! (If you were listening very closely I never said I saw Eli’s face.) After I got all the way covered in puke (I mean all the way, you couldn’t see me at all!) I tried to say something but nothing would come out. I tried and tried to talk but still no sound came out of my mouth. Then Eli said something but I couldn’t hear what it was. Then he turned around and his face was like gone almost, and the parts that were there were burned or something like that. I don’t know, you tell me!

 

       Thank GOODNESS I woke up, for heavens sake, FINALLY!

 

          Love U, Dejasha  ; P

                         P.S. FYI, when I woke up I did NOT have puke on me and that day at school my friend’s little sister stayed home because she puked the night I had the dream. Weird, huh? Oh, and what’s with me and all these boxes?

© 2008 Dejasha Love


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

(What is it with you and all the puke?) That is the question that came to my mind
Nice dream girl. I am glad that I did not have that dream. It was pretty crazy. I have had some crazy dreams and the box thing is kind-of familiar. Usually someone goes out of the box and then dissappears in my dream. There are some punctuation mistakes in the story that I can point out to you later if you ask me. The story itself is funny and it keeps your attention.
Good job sweetheart.
Love All, Mejasha

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

ha ha, that's a weird dream. puke. I know this sounds really werid, but i have a brother named Eli...

Posted 15 Years Ago


(What is it with you and all the puke?) That is the question that came to my mind
Nice dream girl. I am glad that I did not have that dream. It was pretty crazy. I have had some crazy dreams and the box thing is kind-of familiar. Usually someone goes out of the box and then dissappears in my dream. There are some punctuation mistakes in the story that I can point out to you later if you ask me. The story itself is funny and it keeps your attention.
Good job sweetheart.
Love All, Mejasha

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 19, 2008
Last Updated on April 19, 2008

Author

Dejasha Love
Dejasha Love

IN



About
I am 11 years old (just had a birthday). I have a very creative mind. I love to draw and write stories. I hope that you enjoy them. more..