Doctor Cable

Doctor Cable

A Story by Jap
"

for bean and her char seven ;)

"
The laboratory lit up, blue led lights surrounded the gurney as the girl lay on it struggling against the cuffs keeping her strapped down. She wanted desperately to rub her eyes, the gleam from the lights so bright she could barely look around. The room appeared to be a lab, with sliding doors and glass cabinets full of viles. A small light on the sliding door suddenly switched from red to green, and a synthesizer spoke: "Doctor Cable, please enter." In came a man wearing a white lab coat carrying a clip board, walking over to the girl on the gurney. 

"Ah, miss....no name? Huh, Ill just call you...My b***h, that sound okay?" The girl squirmed and tried to say no, but she found that a tube had been put in her throat, preventing her from speaking. "Oh yea, dont worry we can always remove that pretty easily, just didnt want to have you saying things that might make me mad when i have your life in my hands." The man walked over to a table, pulling out a needle and sticking it into a vile that was next to it and extracting some of the orange, dark liquid. Flicking the needle, he began walking back to the girl. "Your here because we need to further examine the properties of your gift" The man began taking a band and rwrapping it around the girls arm, prepping her for an injecction. "This orange stuff will subsitute fro your red bloode cells, and will make you feel drowsy, but will keep you awake." The man begin to slowly bring the needle closer to her veins, but stopped. "Damn, almost forgot your gloves" The man crouched down and opened a drawer under the gurney, pulling out a pair of metallic gloves. "These will disable your gift, just so you dont try anything quirky" The man pulled the gloves up her hands and turned around, walking to the sliding door to lock it. "Doors lock" "Doors locking" sounded the automated system, the glowing green light turning red again. As he made his way back, he didn't realize the girls gloves were melting on the floor. He grabbed his needle and turned to her, but before he could even look at her, he was pinned down tothe gurney, the girl sitting on top of him. He struggled to inject her, but in his shock he dropped the needle and it was now in the girls hand. She sat on him, unable to strap him to the gurney since the cuffs to were sizzling on the floor beneath them. She hid the needle in her hand, struggling to find the perfect time to strike. The man began grabbing her neck, choking her with both hands. This was the time, she quickly thrusted the needle into the side of his neck, and squeezed the trigger untill the deep orange liquid dispersed into his blood stream. The man quickly stopped squirming, rather, he started seizing, subsiding into a state of conciousness but letting his body lay relaxed on the table, his eyes darting across the room as his brain is fully awake.


The girl stepped off the gurney, gripping the tube in her throat and slowly coughing it up. She wiped her mouth, groaning and murmuring to herself. She stepped over to the man, who could not resist when she opened his mouth and shoved the dirty tube down his throat. He squinted his eyes in pain and disgust, but could not say or do anything. His lips opened and closed on the tube like a fish, aware of whats happening but no ability to stop it. The girl looked around, and gathered some tools from the cabinets. She layed her tools on the gurney, starting with the pliers. The man could not scream in pain when she ripped his eye lashes off by chunks, only blink rapidly as his eyelids bled onto his eyes, causeing him to go blind with red. "They call you, doctor cable, no?" the girl said groggily, spitting into his face. She gripped the heart monitor, ripping the wires from the back of it causing it to flatline. Cutting the ends of the wires, still plugged into the wall, she slowly spit onto the mans face, rubbing her saliva around his neck and over his forehead. "Time to live up to your name, doc" the sparks flew on her face aswell, but she didnt care. She enjoyed watching the man fry as she held the wires to his face. She took the wires off, his eyes were rolling to the back of his head, but soon regained conciousness crying, staring at the ceiling. "Whats the matter, your my b***h now" she smiled and giggled. She went to find more tools, ripping open a cabinet on the other side of the room. Suddenly, the synthesizer voiced out: "Unqualified entry detected" The doors light turned bright yellow, flashing as a loud alarm sounded. She could hear distant shouting and shuffling. She walked briskly over to the man, he was crying staring at the door, then back at her. She cradled his head. "Well, my fun is over, hush now, its all okay now." she closed his eyes with her hand, but he opened them right after, which was the horrible mistake that got his eyes rotted into a black mush. As her hand lay on his face, she put her "gift" to good use as his skin peeled back and melted through his skull. 

Bursted into the room were 6 security guards, who examined the corpse thouroughly. The death never made the news, and nobody was allowed to talk about it. They still never found patient Seven, but if somebody is ever left alone in a room, they can hear something scratching on the vents, and a slight sizzle as she giggles, sounded her approach to eat.

© 2017 Jap


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on November 13, 2017
Last Updated on November 13, 2017
Tags: blood, erotica

Author

Jap
Jap

About
pickle rick!! more..

Writing
Goop Goop

A Story by Jap


love x sean love x sean

A Story by Jap


Hanging Head Hanging Head

A Poem by Jap