Another Coven Prologue

Another Coven Prologue

A Story by Demon Alexius
"

I tried again, this one yet again vampire and coven related.

"

Prologue

Within each year there are important events, within each society these events are remembered and treasured more so than others and between people each event is once again looked upon in different ways. In the last year of any person’s existence many events could have been called significant, does every person in the world really take interest in the fact that the 44th president of America was elected and he was a black man, most do but some don’t.
Within each society some people may never meet or may see someone once and never again. A single man walking down a busy street in their home town may see three maybe four people they know, maybe more, so the chances of that same man seeing someone they know in a completely foreign country are fairly slim.
This man for example is with a lady, she is a very striking looking, brunette with obvious beauty, and they walk as if they are becoming comfortable with each other. Any other single person walking past would be able to tell that they have not known each other intimately for very long. Any person who follows this couple will see the way they look at each other in an adoring way- they could make an educated guess at how long the couple have known each other. This guess would not be more than a month.
They are not from around here as they look around at everything, even taking photos from time to time, they recognise no one and this seems to be a relief to both but the man more so.
Everything seems to be going as is normal for a newly together couple, but when they turn the corner of this foreign town into a courtyard they recognise someone, this someone who by chance is the one person they do not want to see. The chances of such a meeting are almost next to nothing.
This woman then has to decide between the two men. If one looked even closer they would see a wedding ring on the man they met and the woman, so that would clear one thing up.
This new man, the solitary man, pulls a gun out and shoots the other man between his eyes; the lady turns her head politely as if not wanting to see someone she doesn’t like. The husband now hits the wife and they walk off, him with a hard grip on her arm.
The screaming begins as they walk off calmly and they are long gone before the police arrive at the scene of a murder, only problem for the police and the reason for uncontrollable horror among the witnesses is that there seems to be no body, it has vanished into thin air.
So begins a war unknown to many societies and for that unknown to most people in the world, but no less important in this last year of all’s existence. This is a feud, a war, a struggle, a fight, or all of the above, between to long fought families, or groups, or houses, or coven.
Blood will be shed, blood will be lost, and blood will be drunk.

© 2009 Demon Alexius


Author's Note

Demon Alexius
My other coven idea fell apart and i never use the same prologue for another story so i wrote another one. This one is slightly odd, it seems to go on a tangent that has nothing to do with the end but i quite liked it, i didnt get any further with it, what do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

150 Views
Added on March 15, 2009

Author

Demon Alexius
Demon Alexius

Auckland, New Zealand



About
Hey, It's Demon, i write a range of stuff, recently I've been trying to write some stories based on the idea of Immortals or just based on my group of friends. I also write a little erotica from time .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Demon Alexius