Immortals in Egypt

Immortals in Egypt

A Story by Demon Alexius
"

And here is another intro from my large file of them. Immortal based this one.

"

 

Introduction

The man reading the newspaper was young, well built and smiling. He was midway through an article on the front page and then he moved off, round a corner and seemingly vanished, all that was left in the alleyway was a crow, flying off into the blue sky- contrast in colours visible to all.  The title of the newspaper article he had left on the table read: Hieroglyph shocks Archaeologist.

"Egyptian Archaeologists have discovered a Hieroglyph that dates from the Fourth Dynasty Egypt under Pharaoh Khufu’s rule. It is not unusual in that sense, or even how it is written or where, it is clearly written by someone who has helped in the building of the Great Pyramid of Khufu’s. This has not been found before but this is not the only amazing thing about this ‘tale’. It seems to be a documented diary left deliberately for people in the future to find and learn from. The writer has left us with the very clear picture of a shape shifting like person having helped during the building of the Pyramid, a being who can change his shape and form to suit the task- this would change the whole way Egyptologists and Archaeologists alike look at how the pyramid was made. The hieroglyph has been analyzed and affirmed to not be a fake and when read carefully it seems that the person who engraved it was actually this “shape shifter”. Some of the hieroglyphs have never been seen before and this could represent ancient ‘slang’ used and if I may be so bold I would say this seems to be the work of a ‘sarcastic demon’. Egyptologists are at this time searching the area for more remnants of whom or what left this fascinating piece of history. So far all that has been seen has been some sketches on a wall of the cave it was discovered in that seem to be annotating the death of someone by a giant eagle. Rumours say this is showing the death of Pharaoh Khufu or maybe how the artist wanted him to die. At this time these are all being analyzed and evaluated. Has another part of Egypt’s fascinating history been discovered? Or has someone played a very well placed trick on everyone?"

© 2009 Demon Alexius


Author's Note

Demon Alexius
A story i attempted, about an immortal and some of the antics he got to over his life. I may post some chapters of this later on, depending on whether i like them when i find them again.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on March 26, 2009

Author

Demon Alexius
Demon Alexius

Auckland, New Zealand



About
Hey, It's Demon, i write a range of stuff, recently I've been trying to write some stories based on the idea of Immortals or just based on my group of friends. I also write a little erotica from time .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Demon Alexius