I miss you

I miss you

A Story by Derek_p
"

I am having troubles with a special girl

"
There is a girl that I talk to all the time because she makes me feel happy and helps me when I'm sad. I guess you could say I like her. 
This girl is special to me because she doesn't care what I say or do in front of her, she is my best friend.
Those times we had together have faded. We don't talk in person much anymore. Only text. She and I used to share feelings but things change whether I like it or not. 
It breaks my heart honestly because I loved those times and I loved the conversations. They made me feel loved. 
We used to walk to class with each other every day if we had the chance. We would hug when we left each other and we could see the love in each others eyes.
All of this is gone. 
She doesn't feel the same way anymore.
Yet my feelings have gotten stronger and stronger. I didn't know what love was until I met her.
I wish everything was the way it was before. They were happy times. When I look back at them I feel happiness and sometimes sadness. 
I feel sadness because of how much I miss it.
But things were meant to end whether we like it or not.

© 2015 Derek_p


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 20, 2015
Last Updated on January 20, 2015

Author

Derek_p
Derek_p

IA, IA



About
I am going through tough times. looking for something or someone to make me happy again more..