4 Ways Financial Services Provide Next-Level Customer Experience

4 Ways Financial Services Provide Next-Level Customer Experience

A Story by Derrickk
"

Four in five senior banking executives agree that unlocking value from AI will distinguish financial services winners from losers, according to a report from The Economist. “But firms are treading car

"

Financial services firms have been using basic AI for targeted marketing and other basic uses for a few years. But to better serve customers and intelligently use the massive amount of data they collect, financial services firms are turning to AI for an increasing amount of uses. Below are four examples of how financial services firms are using AI to take CX to the next level:

1. Improved Sentiment Analysis

Turkey-based DenizBank turned to speech analytics to better understand customer sentiments and needs during the pandemic. With agents going remote, the solution and related technology were critical in helping improve customer service, said Altug Merhap, senior vice president of DenizBank. 

The AI-based speech analytics program enabled the bank to achieve an accuracy score of 95% for customer inquiries, meaning bank employees could more accurately understand the root causes of problems, resulting in quicker responses to customer needs, Merhap added. The analytics solution helped more effectively identify what was needed, enabling agents to take prompt action to move the customer journey forward. “As the pace of change accelerates, we continue to work on maximizing agent performance and creating satisfied customers,” Merhap said.

2. Quality Assurance

Banks are leveraging AI for the quality assurance (QA) process and review in the contact center, said Bill Staikos, senior vice president, evangelist and head of community engagement at Medallia, though he noted the efforts aren’t getting the attention they deserve. Typically, financial services contact centers review only 2% to 4% of all calls each day.

The more advanced financial services contact centers automate the QA listening and review process, so that all calls are analyzed and rated in real time, Staikos said. “This has benefits for the customer, the agent and the business overall. The agent supervisor can use this information for in-the-moment coaching; platforms also deliver QA insights to the agent directly so they can make changes in real time as well. The consumer benefits because the quality of the calls improve over time.” 

The financial institution benefits as well, Staikos said. “Because individuals are not reviewing the calls, these teams can be repurposed within the organization. Given all calls are analyzed and scored by the AI, corporate risk is reduced as the AI can be trained to listen for agent rudeness, fraudulent behavior or other customer-detracting behavior.

3. Improved Response Times

Research by Mitto, an omnichannel communications solutions provider, found that one-third of respondents with a negative bank experience would rather make a trip to the dentist than interact with their financial institution, said Andrea Giacomini, Mitto CEO.


The speed of contact center responses is sometimes overlooked. Delays in receiving authentication codes by email or phone, sometimes caused by an invalid one being received, will cause 41% of consumers to consider abandoning their pursuit, Giacomini added. “The ability to immediately deliver a two-factor authentication is crucial.” Nearly half of all consumers prefer SMS for these quick interactions compared to phone calls or emails, according to Giacomini. This number increases to 70% for Generation Z and millennials. 

Implementing an AI-powered routing system will enable banks to maximize delivery speeds through a proactive and adaptable network, Giacomini said. “This system can understand the priority of the message type to ensure time-sensitive information is being delivered promptly to the recipient.”

© 2022 Derrickk


Author's Note

Derrickk
Visit here for more information

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another dunce who posted their crap in the header window, lost it, and was too dumb to proofread. And this guy claims to be with a SEO company.

And without crediting Phil Britt, the article's author, he copied the man's words from a recent article in CMSWire and posted them here.

Who wants to have anythng to do with a company that casually plagiarizes the work of others. Of course, he lies about that, too.



Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
1 Review
Added on October 16, 2022
Last Updated on October 16, 2022
Tags: Business

Author

Derrickk
Derrickk

San Antonio, TX, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I am an SEO specialist at W3webrank. I am optimizing the website and leading the team to increase the traffic more..