Abandoned Memories

Abandoned Memories

A Poem by Mika =^-^=

The sky illuminates the path we must follow Birds sing their eternal melodies, they carry within And the breeze dances along with the trees.
The forest is alive As the light of the sun illuminates The holly grounds of the earth.
Peaceful vibes lingers around There’s warmth for those who are cold Smiles shines on elves’s faces They bring peace and share their love. But fate hands destroys what once resides there Storms overwhelmed the skies And darkness takes away the light How can the light be seen beyond the darkness?
Birds lost their voice Tress and the breeze lost rhythm to dance The warmth that once was there Had been replace by icy winds. Elves lost the music they had in their hearts The joy was once there now is replaced by fear The earth slowly dies.
The creatures of the forest forever hidden , The past of what once was is lost in a memory Not even the evolution would mend the darkness Fear and lies will be spread through the earth.
One day soon, The elves and the creatures of the forest will rise They shall be remembered forever As the new begin starts.

© 2016 Mika =^-^=


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on March 10, 2016
Last Updated on March 10, 2016

Author

Mika =^-^=
Mika =^-^=

San Diego , CA



About
I just write to express myself, because is hard for me to express verbally but in writing, I can let every ounce of emotion out. more..

Writing
Anxiety Anxiety

A Poem by Mika =^-^=