Whispers of the Night

Whispers of the Night

A Poem by Mika =^-^=

The whispers of the night Hunts me every time I hear them whispering your name; The voices of the past, Lingers in my heart. The memories I once had Now are left behind. We must say goodbye, Even though I’ve tried To bring those smiles Back into our lives, Our memories seem to fade So please, hold me one more time. Don’t be afraid to come with me Across the oceans of our memories Close your eyes See me in the dark I will wait for you until the end of time. Across the mountains and sacred lands Embrace me in your arms, Kiss me one last time I’ll give you my heart Soothe my dying soul.
Listen to the whispering of the voices of the past Close your eyes one more time And dream of us one last time I’ll be watching you from the sky I’ll protect you from afar Don’t be afraid hear the whispers of the night. Come follow me Across the oceans of our past Our memories will never die See me in the dark I will wait for you until the end of time.
Across the mountains and sacred lands Kiss me in the rain Embrace me in your arms, one more time I’ll give you my heart, Soothe my soul Please don’t let me go. The whispers of the night. The voices of the past Don’t let go. Our memories seem to fade Don’t be afraid, Come follow me Across the mountains and sacred lands, Close your eyes Embrace me one last time.

© 2016 Mika =^-^=


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on March 15, 2016
Last Updated on March 15, 2016

Author

Mika =^-^=
Mika =^-^=

San Diego , CA



About
I just write to express myself, because is hard for me to express verbally but in writing, I can let every ounce of emotion out. more..

Writing
Anxiety Anxiety

A Poem by Mika =^-^=