Endless Roads

Endless Roads

A Poem by Mika =^-^=

All this time I’m unable to forget you I’ll always be right behind you I follow you like you were my guiding light. Dreams that are at reach have no value; I prefer to fight through what is thought to be the impossible Tumbling down is unavoidable, So even if it gets the best of me I’m going to keep going. Why people compete with one another? Beating each other down to gain power Only to proof their existence. Running endless roads You always seem to be far ahead of me No words needs to be spoken And I understand, You fear the loneliness that might lead Something that is very unknown to me There’s no one waiting for you at the end Only fear that sneak up on you But just know I’ll always be there.
Those that had fallen once did not meet their end Life goes endlessly like this road of hope Is a constant battle that birth new beginnings for the conqueror Always remember the past never defines what is soon to come. I fall and I get beaten down only to get back up I’m getting stronger each time that I fall All I want is to find out what is my call. No matter what you become, I know you will remember how I was in the past Even when words are left unspoken I can tell even when silence left unbroken, No matter what you became, I’m sure you felt empathy for who I was Sometimes following someone else’s steps seem so much easier Our unclear future is far ahead. Searching for the right path I been running at full speed Even if my heart cries out in despair I’ll always be right behind you If for a second I decided to slow down I fear the sight of our future will turn into a mere mirage All this time I’m unable to forget I’ll always be right behind you Like you were my guiding light Running endless roads You always seem to be far ahead of me No words needs to be spoken And I understand, You fear the loneliness that might lead Something that is very unknown to me There’s no one waiting for you at the end Only fear that sneak up on you But just know I’ll always be there.

© 2016 Mika =^-^=


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on November 8, 2016
Last Updated on November 11, 2016

Author

Mika =^-^=
Mika =^-^=

San Diego , CA



About
I just write to express myself, because is hard for me to express verbally but in writing, I can let every ounce of emotion out. more..

Writing
Anxiety Anxiety

A Poem by Mika =^-^=