Doctor Who: The Generic Fanfic

Doctor Who: The Generic Fanfic

A Story by Detective Watts
"

Another one of these.

"
The Doctor and Amy stepped out of the TARDIS and into the bright streets of ancient Rome when, suddenly, a dalek appeared from behind a corner and assasinated Ceaser.

"NOOOO! Killing people is bad so I will kill you!" The Doctor yelled as he backflipped over the dalek whilst frying it's circuits with a REGULAR screwdriver; cause he's just that badarse.

"Look out Doctor" yelled Amy
"A bunch of zombies"
The Doctor grabbed a conveniently placed union flag and charged into the horde or goulish, undead beasts, impaling them bloodily.

As he stood atop the pile of fallen foes a bunch of weeping angels sneaked up behind him, but; turning to face them, he shot the flames of Liberty forth from his eyes, decimating the monstrosities.

"Quantum-lock THAT b*****s"
"Oh Doctor" Amy squeeled as she ran to the top of the pile corpses that didn't know not to mess with The Doctor "make love to me"

And he totally did. Cause it's my story b*****s!

© 2010 Detective Watts


Author's Note

Detective Watts
A spiritual successor to this
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Detective-Watts/641433/
I'm trying to start a meme here. Feel free to steal the idea. I'd appreciate it if you mention me though.

@ Phonebox Used to have one, fell out of disuse when department of education computers started blocking it, gunna start a new. Thanks for the idea.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very silly, but I could nearly see this as one of his strange.. Adventures. Well done

Posted 12 Years Ago


Meh. Quite silly. Random, yet satisfying. Have you considered fanfiction.net?

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 4, 2010
Last Updated on December 9, 2010

Author

Detective Watts
Detective Watts

Wollongong, NSW, Australia



About
I can now be found -------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.writerscafe.org/Lincoln%20Bey -------------------------------------------------------------- ^^^^.. more..

Writing