The Bibe: The Generic Fanfic

The Bibe: The Generic Fanfic

A Story by Detective Watts

The guards came to Jesus and made a thorny crown from branches and put it, and a purple robe on him. They then said, "Hey! You! King of The Jews!"
Jesus replied by saying "Oh, Father, these men know not what they do. Lets kick some arse!"

Suddenly, the nails sprang from Jesus' hand, killing Judas and Pontius Pilate. Jesus leapt onto a guard and ripped his skull off, while feeding on his rich, neck juices, before knocking the surrounding crowd unconcious with his gigantic testicles.

"Look out Jesus," Mary Magdelane shouted as she pointed behind him. "Zombies want to eat your flesh and drink your blood in a non-metaphoricle way!

Jesus picked up a conveniently placed Isreali flag and charged at the undead horde, impaling them bloodily AND mixing peanuts and chocolate at THE SAME TIME!

"Oh Jesus" Mary Magdelane squealed as she ran to the top of the pile of fallen Romans and zombies.
"Make love to me!"

And he did. Cause it's my story. But he wore a condom. So suck on that Dan Brown.

© 2010 Detective Watts


Author's Note

Detective Watts
A spiritual successor to this
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Detective-Watts/642884/

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Righteous~!
but where is Jesus's faithful Riding Raptor?

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Added on December 4, 2010
Last Updated on December 4, 2010

Author

Detective Watts
Detective Watts

Wollongong, NSW, Australia



About
I can now be found -------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.writerscafe.org/Lincoln%20Bey -------------------------------------------------------------- ^^^^.. more..

Writing