Cruelty to Waiters

Cruelty to Waiters

A Story by Detective Watts

"Oh, so I see your little restaurant has a little theme going, a NOT ENOUGH TABLES THEME!"
"Sir, if you'd just calm down I can-"
"I'll do nothing of the sort! Now, I may have a few eccentricities. I never, for instance; eat any food that begins with the letter F, like chicken, but I still deserve the same attention as the rest of your guests and, by god, if I don't get it a storm of angry letters will be sent!"
"Sir, please, this is insane, you can't expect us to just-"
"Insane? Only the poor have time for sanity my good man! I, good sir, hereby take my leave of you AND this diabolic establishment of yours!"
"Sir, if you'd just wait for a minute I can get you-"
"A minute? You expect me, a potentially paying customer, to spend a minute of his life, to trudge a minute closer to death, for a mere table? And you good sir lecture ME about sanity? Farewell good sir, may you rot in the deepest pits of hell"
"Please...Sir?"

The waiter called after the man, but, alas; the time has passed and audacity had left him. He went to the bathroom to cry.

© 2010 Detective Watts


Author's Note

Detective Watts
Dedicated to my friend Cody Arts. Without his contempt for the common man this never would have happaned.

Wanna see Cody dance?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0VyX7Sv3I&feature=player_embedded

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my goodness...I absolutely adore this! I have experienced this kind of idiotic behavior way too many times, though I did not try and get them to stay. Beautiful! I hope he didn't cry for real though ; )

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Added on December 11, 2010
Last Updated on December 13, 2010

Author

Detective Watts
Detective Watts

Wollongong, NSW, Australia



About
I can now be found -------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.writerscafe.org/Lincoln%20Bey -------------------------------------------------------------- ^^^^.. more..

Writing