The Dark Knight: The Generic Fanfic

The Dark Knight: The Generic Fanfic

A Story by Detective Watts

“This town deserves a better class of criminal”

The Joker lit a match and threw it onto the gigantic freakin’ pile of money.

“Not so fast Joker”

“Arrrrgh, The Batman”

 

The Joker pulled out a pencil and impaled Batmans brain on it, but Batman was way to badarse for that so he just pulled his own brain out and clubbed The Joker to death with it.

 

“Ah, Batman, so we meet again for the very first time at last for the last time.”

 

Red Skull from Captain American fired a bazooka at Batman, but Batman dodged to the side, rode a piece of the shrapnel up to Red Skull and impaled him with a conveniently placed American flag.

 

“Look out Batman” She-Hulk yelled as she pointed behind him

“Marvel Zombies!”

 

Batman tore off Zombie Captain Americas head and threw it at the other zombies where it exploded like a grenade for some reason.

 

“Oh, Batman, make love to me!” She-Hulk said as she climbed onto the pile of zombie corpses.

 

And he totally did.

 

But then, suddenly, Senator Jesse Helms, riding on top of Cerberus, leapt onto Batman and started stabbing him.

 

“Go go gadget laser eyes” Batman yelled, engulfing the stupid republican senator, in, like, you know, lasers.

 

Then he did She-Hulk again. And Karren Gillan. Also, Evannah Lynch. Awwww, yeah baby.

© 2010 Detective Watts


Author's Note

Detective Watts
Impaling stuff with an American flag REALLY should be a meme by now.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

SO usually this would be a paragraph about how much I love this fanfic, BUT the fact that I slightly worship most of the characters in this one prevents that (sadly). ALSO I DESPISE Marvel zombies with the passion of one thousand suns, and you just infected the DC Universe with them... thanks alot... jerk.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

SO usually this would be a paragraph about how much I love this fanfic, BUT the fact that I slightly worship most of the characters in this one prevents that (sadly). ALSO I DESPISE Marvel zombies with the passion of one thousand suns, and you just infected the DC Universe with them... thanks alot... jerk.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

210 Views
1 Review
Added on December 14, 2010
Last Updated on December 14, 2010

Author

Detective Watts
Detective Watts

Wollongong, NSW, Australia



About
I can now be found -------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.writerscafe.org/Lincoln%20Bey -------------------------------------------------------------- ^^^^.. more..

Writing