The Madness Within

The Madness Within

A Story by Castil

The scarlet thread, the burning fire, the flick of her wrist and the look in her eyes. All these things all these words would mean something to the goddess someday. The mad goddess gave a smirk as she flicked her wristand houses below her erupted into flamesThe houses were wooden with straw roofs so they grabbed onto the flames quickly. She opened her eyes one of them was ruby the other a pool of vibrant of colorsHer jaw unhinged from her mouth hung there dead and lifeless. The bleach white bone could be seen through the pasty white flesh. If you were to touch her jaw you would feel each indent that the landscape of the bone created. The top jaw stayed locked in place although it was aligned with a row of shark like teeth that were much like daggers. A mixture of two voices arose from this deformity of a mouth, the first soft and innocent the second dark and menacing. 

"Don't run away please don't, don't come near me!" The first voice whimpered 

"Bow Before me! You human scum!" The Second voice bellowed 

The darker voice cackled as a symphony of screams and shrilled voices could be heard below herA large smile spread across her half of the face it was like the Cheshire cat smile too wide and too mad.Although it was different in a sense it was more abstract more of a malformation then an actual smile. For her jaw was a aberration all on it's own the way it hung open gaping and lifeless it was a wonder in how she could still move such a part. The colorful eye gazed down while the ruby one looked forward. Streams were flowing out of the Red one as it glowed so much that it was to be found still shining in the darkest dankest of places.  The brightly colored eye seemed to smile as the shrilled screams hit her ears.It gazed upon the horrendous destruction below, a woman crying whilst holding her mangled child. A pair of lovers reaching for one other as their arms were lobbed off buy a burning chunk of timber. Thousands of others scrambling away for their very own lives. Her hair then blackened almost as dark as the sky above her, it was quiet a sight to behold the long snow white hair transformed into a deep dark black. Her other ruby eye changed to a rainbow of colors along with her hair. The eye was almost the same as the one next to it. She opened her mouth to speak but, there was only one voice that shown through the gaping mouth, the more malice voice.  “I am your god, now bow!”  

The people below only responded with fear as they ran too their real God the God of life and death the one who created the beautiful planet she was about to claim. "What fools" she hissed 

as she rushed down with her tattered wings flowing behind her. She flew down at such  high speeds that when she hit the ground it seemed to recoil beneath her leaving a abysmal crater. The people turned and looked at her in panic as they scrambled away. She started to approach the God as the air grew heavy with her sickening aura it was so powerful that people would jump into the flames just to not feel the immensity of this aura. As she walked a brave few would charge at her with different weapons some with burning pieces of wood others with farming tools some even with their bare hands. But but as soon as they were in arms length of her they were transformed into crystal. She would then flick their crystal bodies and they would either shatter or kill a helpless person that was desperately trying to get away. The god tried to push its self up onto its feet but it failed and fell back onto the cold dry gravel. She planted her foot upon the God's face. This foot didn't look like a foot at all it looked like something out of a madhouse. Something so vile so grotesque that it would be forbidden to show in picture, a foot that was twisted around covered in what looked like chunks of flesh. Inside each of these chunks was a screaming or laughing face, faces that had no noses faces without heads odd things that only had eyes and lips. She leaned over the defeated god, and whispered in his ear “I am going to take this world from you, your people will worship my name…” 
        The god only replied with a smile “You will never replace me they would rather have you---“ But his life was cut short by a crystal blade embedded in his skull. She ripped out the crystal blade and leaned over and laughed at the god’s vessel. Of course she couldn't kill the god completely but she could leave his soul to wander for millennium and by the time he would find another vessel his world would be destroyed. She smiled at the thought. Her own world she sighed all hers she could place all the mad things she wanted, all she ever dreamed was hers. “My, my what a mess you've made” She whipped her head around but there was nobody there “Show yourself!” she said laughing “unless your to cowardly.” The strange voice chuckled. Although it sounded like many voices at once, like a symphony of voices strung together to create a word a phrase or even a sound. “My dear creation, you have made me proud.” She giggled at this, creation no she couldn't be a creation of someone else she was a goddess. She flung back her head and looked to the sky “I am a god! I have no creator I have been here sense the begging of time” The voice only laughed in response. “That’s what you think my child but you see here I created you and placed you upon this planet.” She stopped the laughter and froze her long midnight hair turned white as snow. Her vibrant eyes turned into a deep ruby red. Her jaw transformed back into that of a normal human along with her feet. Her wings retracted back into her as She fell upon her knees “I see your awake” The strange voice said. Tears marked the edges of her face as she saw the friends and people she once knew cowering from her in fear. She saw the dead bodies shredded and crystallized. The stench of death reeked, and all she could see all she could hear were cries and wails of the people she loved. “no…” she whimpered “it can’t be real I’m dreaming, I’m dreaming” The voice groaned “Come on what happened to the excitement the laughter?” She only stared forward blankly. “Well now that you know what you did it seems it has given you some trauma yes?” But She didn't respond she only looked forward blankly. The voice gave a sigh “My dear child I must send you away to a new world once again for you to have your fun.” But She only blankly stared ahead unresponsive “If you can tell I have already started deleting your memories.” She’s vision started to fade to black and she felt something thrown at her face then she blacked out. 

© 2015 Castil


Author's Note

Castil
There can be a story to go along with this only if you want one xD I was going to like most things make this continue but I decided not too because It was for my creative writing course and I kinda had to rush it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on February 27, 2015
Last Updated on February 27, 2015
Tags: crazy, mad, dark, vile

Author

Castil
Castil

Lebanon, PA



About
I enjoy writing drawing and computers. I have been contemplating life lately and that can be shown in my work. more..

Writing
I love you I love you

A Poem by Castil


Pills Pills

A Chapter by Castil