Girls Night Out

Girls Night Out

A Story by Dez H.
"

Two girls out painting the town blood red.

"

They sat in a blue 1960 Chevy Apache with rubber gloved hands loading their guns in a strip club parking lot. Behind the wheel was a ruthless and always ready for the next moment to pull the trigger female named Stacey loading a shotgun. A girl that’s used to being ducked off and hugging an AK-47 safe depending on it to keep her alive while watching the back of her boyfriend who was a major dope dealer. In the passenger seat sat a red haired vixen that the job was initially set up for named Camille, when her friend came in town for some girl time she couldn’t resist the urge to take her with. They had other adventures together but years had passed and they both in life went their own direction. Camille sat loading a magazine into her M-4 Carbine assault rifle with a suppresser on it peering over at the two security guards that stood outside the club doors awaiting the first sight of anything out of the ordinary so they could call it inside. The two were in the distance though; in the back of the lot where other cars occupied their existence of momentary presentation.

 

“What are we waiting on?” Stacey asked.

“We’re waiting on him.” Camille responded.

“Is he better than Frank?” Stacey asked.

 

Frank was Camille’s old contact before he was murdered by his own son.

 

“Yeah he is; don’t get me wrong, I miss Frank but this one has taken me to a different level girl.”

 

The him she spoke of went by the name of Chance; a former hit-man turned contact for her and another.  

 

“Who is he?” Stacey asked.

“He’s an anomaly; that’s who he is.”

 

She would never tell anyone his name; it was the vow she made to him before the skills and knowledge he would share with her.

 

“Is he at least cuter than Frank?” Stacey asked.  

 

Camille kind of laughed but didn’t answer only sporting a smile. She pulled out her phone to see the time.

 

“It’s about to go down.” She said chambering a bullet in her handgun before tucking it back away.

 

Stacey loaded the last shell into the shotgun then cocked it.

 

“I want to go to the mall after this.” She said looking at her nails.

“You don’t need to go to the mall; I can do those for you better than they can.”

 

A maroon Trail Blazer pulled up next to the truck and the sound of rap music could be heard through the limo tinted windows. Camille looked knowing who it was and when he got out he walked to the truck to the driver’s side first. His name Xavier, a light skilled guy with a goatee and the other well trained hitter that was always ready for the next job. He looked at Stacey with a smile,

 

“Damn baby you are sexy; I’m Xavier, the best man to make you smile.” He said leaning on the door of the rolled down window.

 

Stacey smiled looking over at Camille sporting a grin because she knew he would be on her. Suddenly her phone rang; she looked at the I.D and before she took the call exited the truck going back to the cab where she could talk freely.  

 

“I see you have a second job.” He said to her.

“What are you talking about?”

“Are you a tour guide now?” He asked.

 

She knew he was talking about her girl.

 

“She’s good; I’ve done gigs with her. She’s qualifies to play with the band tonight.” Camille said.

“I trust that you can vouch for that statement,”

“Yeah I can; you know I’ve never let you down.”

“And if she becomes a liability,” He asked.

“Then I’ll be the one that fires her.”

 

He stayed silent on the line for a second before he responded.

 

“Okay, so you know what role I need you to play today?” Chance asked.

“Yes I do; it’ll be handled hun.” She said then ended the call.

 

 

She walked back to the truck door looking at Xavier and Stacey having a personal conversation talking low.

 

“Leave my girl alone; she has a man.” Camille said smiling at Xavier.

“Her man is not here; quit hating.”

 

Stacey laughed at the comment and when his phone rang she looked back at Camille with a smile pointing at him.

 

“You good,” Chance asked.

“Yep.” Xavier responded and the conversation is over.

 

Xavier walked back to the truck with his phone in his hand. He stood and looked at Stacey with a smile on his face.

 

“Did Camille tell you that I was a palm reader?” He asked her.

“No she didn’t tell me that.”

“Let me see your hand.”

 

Stacey was hesitant at first looking at her friend smiling until Xavier spoke again.

 

“Come on let me see it.” He said holding out his hand for hers.

“Xavier, come on get your head in the game dude.” Camille said.

“Calm down shorty this is part the game so I’m already focused.”

 

Stacey humored him by giving him her hand; he took his index finger and ran it across one of the lines in her palm.

 

“I could read your whole life for you baby but I’ma get to the best parts about you. Hmm, I like this line it says you’re adventurous and have an enthusiasm for life.”

 

He smiled as he slow and gently caressed her hand looking into her eyes then peering at back her lines.

 

“Oh I like this one it says that you are have a tendency to make momentous decisions; I like that in my women, and I might need some good company when I go to Paris in a week.”

 

He placed his phone in her hand.

 

“Put your number in here and give it back when I come out, by the way I love your nails.”

 

He looked over at Camille’s smug face.

 

“I’ll be out in 10 minutes.” Xavier said winking at her.

 

He walked away and went to his SUV then drove to the front door; getting out and walking up to the security instantly raising his arms so they could check him. After they cleared him he entered hearing the loud music before seeing the strippers on the stages and men standing around tossing money to them. He passed a stage where a girl was doing a handstand while twirking to Notorious BIG’s song “One more Chance,” it made him smile as he made his way to the bathroom. Walking in he saw that the stall was occupied so he looked at himself in the mirror until a man emerged from it then he walked in shutting and locking the door behind him. He took the lid off of tank of the toilet bowl finding a gun and silencer taped under it.

Back in the truck the two females stayed silent concentrating on the task at hand, Stacey started typing in her number into Xavier’s phone.

 

“You’re really going to give him your number,” Camille said.

“Hell yeah girl he’s cute. I know Blue cheats on me, so I’m going to have my fun while I’m here; besides I’ve been with him for five years and he has never taken me to Paris with all of that dope money he has.”

Camille starts to laugh then tells her to pull behind Xavier’s vehicle; Stacey obliged starting up the truck and driving up putting it in park leaving it running. Camille calls out to the security and they walked up spotting two smiling females.

 

“Can you tell us how we could get a job here,” Camille asked.

“Sure baby, I can tell you anything that you want to know.” One responded walking to her door.

 

Stacey didn’t waste any time getting the other one’s attention with a smile and motioning her head for him to come to the driver’s side. Inside Xavier stood before two guards at the office door of the owner.

 

“I’m here to collect for Falcone.” He said to them.

“Wait right here.” One of them said then entered the office.

 

Xavier stood waiting until he came back out telling him to go in. As he walked in the owner looked at him getting upset first.

 

“Who the f**k are you?” He asked.

“I’m here to collect for Falcone.” Xavier responded.

“Where is Little Stevie?”

“Falcone retired him from his position; I’m the new pick up man now.”

“Is that so, and what if I don’t trust you, pick up boy?”

“Then you can call him for validation.” Xavier said reaching inside his jacket.

 

The owner pulled out his revolver quickly.

 

“Calm down cowboy no need for your six-shooter; I’m just taking out my phone.” Xavier said calmly raising his hands up a little.

“Don’t reach for nothing; I’ll call him from my own phone.”

 

Xavier motioned his hands as if silently telling him to go ahead.  On the phone the owner dialed a number while keeping his eyes focused on the stranger in front of him. Getting an answer he began to talk to Falcone and Xavier peered over at the surveillance monitors seeing the front parking lot observing the two men talking to the girls. Then he eyed the others calculating his exit plan until the owner hung the phone. Reaching into his drawer he pulled out an envelope and tossed it onto the desk, Xavier picked it up and put it inside of jacket pocket.

 

“Okay, you can get the f**k out of here now.” He said giving him a dirty look.

 “Oh I’m about to,”

 

Seeing the owner’s gun lying on the desk Xavier suddenly made a quick movement smacking it onto the floor then reached behind at his waistline pulling out the silenced 9mm. He wasted no time double tapping him in the forehead then sent one more to his heart. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of the dead man before walking behind him and ejecting the discs out of the surveillance system with his finger covered with his sleeve. Walking out and shutting the door behind him and as he walked away one of the guards knocked on his boss’s door. Xavier wasted no time walking for the exit smacking a stripper on the a*s as he passed her. He looked back and saw some men rushing to the back where he had just come from. Camille and Stacey kept the two men’s attention until they both stopped talking to them putting their fingers against the earphone’s hearing something had happened. They look away and it proves to be a mistake as the two vixens pulled out their handguns simultaneously and sent a single shot to the head of the men they were talking to. Camille got out of the truck with her M-4 and Stacey emerged with her shotgun. Xavier exited the club walking faster than the way he went in and the girls were ready as Stacey tossed him back phone as he walked passed her.

 

“You got five coming out, and three minutes before cops get here.” He said getting into his Trail Blazer and quickly drove away.

 

 Five security guards came out with their guns drew, Camille was the first one to open fire then Stacey followed suit. As one gritted her teeth she sent buck shots into two of them quickly and the other squeezed the trigger with a smile as she took out the other three with silenced rapid fire. After the men hit the ground Stacey went to the truck as her girl stood pointing at the door waiting to see if anymore were coming out. Stacey opened the passenger door and called out as Camille backed her way to the truck. Before she could shut the door Stacey pulled away and they exited the parking lot quickly. Both women were hype as the adrenaline that coursed through their veins felt as good as an orgasm.

 

“Oh my God, I miss doing s**t like that with you.” Stacey said looking over at her girl breathing heavily.

“That was the s**t girl.” Camille replied.

 

They drove back to her apartment and Stacey walked out to the balcony when she saw Xavier calling. She answered with a smile; loving his gangster persona.

 

“I haven’t seen anything that sexy in a long time; I want you to come with me next week. Is that going to be a problem for you?” He asked her.

“Honey I create problems, I don’t receive them.”

“We are having dinner tomorrow night, but tonight I want you to dream about me.” Xavier said.

 

She giggled and hung up when Camille came out with two glasses and some wine so they could come down from the assignment.

 

“What are we doing tonight?” Camille asked as she poured some for them both.   

“Tonight b***h; we celebrate life.”

 

The two tap their glasses together then stare off at a full moon that seemed to be meant for them.

007

© 2014 Dez H.


Author's Note

Dez H.
Another thriller for the fan of contract killers.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

474 Views
Added on March 7, 2014
Last Updated on March 7, 2014

Author

Dez H.
Dez H.

Indpls., IN



About
To the man with an ear for verbal delicacies- the man who searches painfully for the perfect word, and puts the way of saying a thing above the thing said- there is in writing the constant joy of sudd.. more..

Writing