BOUGAINVILLEA GARDEN HOME

BOUGAINVILLEA GARDEN HOME

A Story by Connie MaryN
"

"A home built with love and nature is an unforgetable"

"
At home everyone has a story.Each time I walk into the doors of my dear bougainvillea garden home I meet the heros who always stand to make the garden home despite all the challenges they go through.I see the memories of the days when the home was new cast a shadow on the present.
Every brick that built these walls has a story.the tiled roof that witnessed change of seasons and days into years and age can tell more.
The hot red polished polished floors know who polished them over the years for them to continue to shine.The fancy chandeliers hunging on the wooden ceiling warming the spacious rooms with their golden light reflecting the redness of the floor on the ceiling giving life to the house.
These are survivors of storms and many hardships,still,on the earth's surface spinning around the sun 365 days and being overrun by age.
Even the pictureframes standing attention but speaking in silence of the untold stories of the bougainvilea garden home.Every plant in the garden is hero.The smiling queen Rose flower and her royal blue Bluebells standing far opposite from charming Daffodills,glowing evening Primroses and enchanting Pois de senteurs below lovely pink fluorescent Azaleas overlooking shy lilies on an elegant fountain.Between them stand meandering rows of dew covered deciduous Jacaranda and Cassia,proud Pine,Cypress and Nightqueen,and luscious Avocado pear trees all growing on a neat carpet of fresh green grass leading to the gates of bougainvilea garden home leaving me with a dreamy breathtaking image of bougainvilea garden home.It is a survivor of ferocious thunderstorms thar called gusty winds and torrential rains by the rumbling of thunders,which mercilessly whacked the ambitious colorful bougainvilea along the whitewashed wall.Forcing all the garden queens to close or lose their petals not sparing the fretting kings of the garden from losing their branches.
But still today these all are still here,survivors of the war of nature,devastated but not destroyed they stand telling the old story of the bougainvilea garden home.

© 2016 Connie MaryN


Author's Note

Connie  MaryN
I like gardening.so I was inspired by a certain garden to write this.I hope it is sensible.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on March 29, 2016
Last Updated on March 29, 2016
Tags: garden, nature, beauty, home

Author

Connie  MaryN
Connie MaryN

Lilongwe, North, Malawi



About
I am a girl in high school,I am an artist. I love music very much,I am a composer. Writing is my favourite hobby and I spend much of my time writing. more..

Writing