Residence

Residence

A Story by nihilistictablelamp
"

Late night ideas. Not quite sure. I've been busy.

"

I want you to understand that I am perfectly alright. You don't need to shine any light further into the situation, solely because I assure you that I am alright. I want you to understand that there's no need to bring any mail to 5283 on Decker Drive anymore. There will be no one residing there anymore from here on out. The plants in the front, they own't need any watering. There's just a few cacti and I'm giving what remains to the lovely elderly couple three houses down. Dear reader, I am quite sorry for the burden I'm placed over everyone's lives, but I've come to the decision that this action would make everything so much easier, leaving everything quaint, I suppose. I've always been this walking, breathing enigma with a plethora of problems that could never be shelved out of its library and into a nearby recycle bin. So I presume that it is now safe for you to assume that the library is closed. Kaput. It no longer serves a purpose within this residence. Au revoir. 

© 2013 nihilistictablelamp


Author's Note

nihilistictablelamp
There really is nothing to review, but, go ahead if you'd like. Just random ideas about nonexistent people.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds like a farewell letter to me. A I'm leaving on a jet-plane and I don't think I'll be coming back for awhile. Hope all is well Enigmatic???

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
1 Review
Added on August 25, 2013
Last Updated on August 25, 2013
Tags: No, tags are stupid.

Author

nihilistictablelamp
nihilistictablelamp

TX



About
I want to keep smashing myself until I am whole. more..

Writing