Strange Configuration

Strange Configuration

A Poem by Distortion

The time had been erased where once my reflection could be seen. The person in the mirror was no longer myself. Like a ravenous sunrise climbing over the mountain peak,rays of light hiding behind the trees in the sunlight. Just the whites of my eyes showing just past the cemetery gates. Glowing fires and knowledge searching the night's sky for a sign. A giant raven soaring in the space of dawn,The earth giving a gigantic yawn. Quietness could only be heard,yet no one moved. Taking your mind for a trip,one word at a time. Flying so high and crashing against the breeze,being the best happened with ease. Strange eyes in the reflection of the pool,how did they get so dark,If i was alive then i would feel them looking at me. Is it a dream,just want to wake from the abyss,to easy to tell what is on your mind,Like a cleaver sharper than a small thorn,torn away in tears,Let me see the fear, so I can taste it,like a new drop of blood. Giving that of a blind bat,let me try on your pointy hat with the brim flat back, all colors are black. New track to play swaying in the wind of air,A glowing fire seen in the distance of the earth,Why talk so loud,Im right here. Took your words from your mouth,they weren't yours, because I had them first. Have some water,Can I have a sip,or will you keep on drinking,sounds like your thinking ,except your mind is blank and your thoughts rank like yesterdays ears ringing. Detecting a blur of activity why is it so acidity. Ramification of manifistation,lie down for the litigation of tomorrows flirtation. The configuration of mind is mine for the taking. 

© 2014 Distortion


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on July 12, 2014
Last Updated on July 12, 2014

Author

Distortion
Distortion

Toronto, Ontario, Canada



About
I'm very smart more..

Writing
Crafty Crafty

A Screenplay by Distortion


Mentality Mentality

A Poem by Distortion