The Object

The Object

A Poem by Divine Death

The chaotic words, letter number disperses imprinting and engraving permanent thoughts and ideas.
All scattered in endless contemplations of life, death and speech. Withered, ripped and torn. It fears of becoming ancient history. Each expression, declaration and utterance unfold a new tale of yesteryear memories. Thirty six lines holding thoughts and ideas. Thirty six lines of betterments. Two hundred pages of developing intellect.

© 2009 Divine Death


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

thirty six lines...two hundred pages, a mystery of poetic numerology...do i dare guess?...No...
...words, letter number...imprinting and engraving permanent thoughts...
an emotional engraving too i feel...

i write to drill to the bone of my gut-brain, where i have found adrenaline seared scars.
i dig at my archeological field of memories, with brush and spatula, excavate with care not to let the tears dissolve what must be re-engraved to imprint a new frame, a new relationship to the constellation of chaotic words that have framed my thoughts and ideas, emotions that cause me discontent.

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 5, 2009
Last Updated on August 5, 2009

Author

Divine Death
Divine Death

Windsor, Canada



About
I'm an open minded hippie/ artist that would like to influence the world in a positive manner and make it just slightly better, just for the sake of my existence. more..

Writing