Defibrillator Market to Expand at 5.3% CAGR, Trends, Share, Size Forecast till 2026

Defibrillator Market to Expand at 5.3% CAGR, Trends, Share, Size Forecast till 2026

A Story by Diy
"

The global defibrillator market is likely to expand considerably in the coming years due to the increasing incidence of out of hospital cardiac arrests.

"

The global defibrillator market is likely to expand considerably in the coming years due to the increasing incidence of out of hospital cardiac arrests. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Defibrillator: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 9,836.8 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights states that the market will be valued at US$ 14,806.4 Mn by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period.

Browse Complete Report Details: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/defibrillator-market-100950

some of the key players in the global Defibrillator Market:

  • Asahi Kasei Corporation
  • Philips Healthcare
  • Defibtech, LLC.
  • Cardiac Science
  • Stryker
  • CU Medical System Inc.
  • Medtronic Boston Scientific Corporation
  • Biotronik
  • LivaNova Plc,

According to the National Institutes of Health, an estimated 450,000 people succumbed to cardiac arrests in 2016. Coupled with a low survival rate, increasing awareness about cardiac arrests by private as well as public organizations is boosting the global defibrillator market. The increasing death rate of cardiac arrests in emerging nations has created a demand for defibrillators, globally. The exceptional properties possessed by defibrillators have led their rising uptake and this is likely to have a positive impact on the global defibrillators market.

FDA Approves Wearable Defibrillator for Children


The FDA approved ‘LifeVest’ defibrillator has been successful ever since it was announced in 2017. The LifeVest was launched as a wearable device, suitable for children at the risk of sudden cardiac arrest. The device consists of an electrode belt and a cloth that surrounds the chest of the patient using it. Additionally, the device also makes use of a monitor that is used for real time analysis. The efficacy of the device has lifted the otherwise moderately rising defibrillator market.

Get Sample PDF Brochure: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/defibrillator-market-100950

The device provides a shock to the heart, whenever a failure is detected, allowing it to restore its heartbeat. LifeVest has a positive outcome on the global defibrillator market and is likely to enable growth of the market in the coming years.

Boston Scientific Proposes a Defibrillator with 70% More Pacing Options


Boston Scientific receives FDA approval for its newest range of defibrillators, designed to better patient care. The company received approvals for Dynagen Mini and Inogen Mini, along with Dynagen X4 and Inogen X4. The company claims that the X4 lines of defibrillators offer 70% more pacing options for gathering elevated threshold levels.

The size of these devices are what differentiates them from its counterparts and it has created a rising uptake within end users. The company has submitted on its website that these devices are approximately 20% smaller than the existing devices, produced by its counterparts. The approvals for Boston Scientific’s latest devices is likely to enable the growth of the global market in the forthcoming years.Some of the leading companies that are operating in the global defibrillator market are Asahi Kasei Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Defibtech, LLC., Cardiac Science, Stryker, CU Medical System Inc., Medtronic Boston Scientific Corporation, Biotronik, LivaNova Plc and Abbott.

Related Reports:

Stents Market 2021 Share, Size | Competitive Analysis, Regional, And Global Forecast To 2028

Canine Arthritis Treatment Market 2021 by Size | Industry Share, Development Growth Rate, Industry Overview and Regional Analysis Forecast 2028

Artificial Tears Market 2021 Size is Expected to Reach USD 4.30 Billion by 2027, Exhibiting a CAGR of 5.9% During the Forecast Period 2028

About Us:

Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in. 

Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data. 

At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.


Contact us:


Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd. 
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune-Bangalore Highway,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1-424-253-0390
UK :+44-2071-939123
APAC :+91-744-740-1245
Email: [email protected] 
Website: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com

© 2021 Diy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on August 2, 2021
Last Updated on August 2, 2021
Tags: Defibrillator Market Size