Advanced Parking Management System Market Global Growth, Demand, Regional Trends and Forecast 2027

Advanced Parking Management System Market Global Growth, Demand, Regional Trends and Forecast 2027

A Story by Diy
"

The advanced parking management system market size is predicted to reach USD 1114.5 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.44% during the forecast period.

"

The advanced parking management system market size is predicted to reach USD 1114.5 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.44% during the forecast period. The penetration of smartphones along with the convenience of mobile applications to assist drivers to navigate parking spaces will be a vital factor in boosting the advanced parking management system growth during the forecast period. The surge in traffic congestion and scarcity of parking spaces will spur opportunities for the market in the forthcoming years, states Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Advanced Parking Management System Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Parking Site Type (On-Road and Off-Road), By Application Type (Commercial and Government), and Regional Forecasts, 2020-2027” the market size was USD 1445.1 million in 2019.

Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/advanced-parking-management-system-market-102810

The Report Lists the Key Companies Operating in the Market:

  • Conduent, Inc.
  • Streetline
  • Park Mobile, LLC.
  • Robert Bosch GmbH
  • SKIDATA AG
  • SWARCO
  • Amano Corporation
  • T2 Systems
  • Spot Hero
  • INRIX
  • NU Park
  • FlashParking
  • TIBA Parking Systems
  • Chetu Inc.
  • Neptune Automatic Pvt Ltd

Market Driver:

Introduction of Innovative Mobile Apps to Brighten Sales Possibilities

The penetration of smartphones has led to the development of innovative mobile applications and improvement in connected solutions related to the parking management system. The growing utilization of smartphones to write parking tickets, check for parking compliance, and navigate routes will significantly aid the growth of the market. The rising use of smartphones by customers and parking operators for cashless transactions will effectively drive the market in the forthcoming years. The parking management application uses various features of smartphones such as the camera, Near Field Communication (NFC), and GPS to find vacant parking spaces within the customer’s surrounding area. 

Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/advanced-parking-management-system-market-102810

Regional Analysis:

Rising Emphasis to Reduce Traffic congestion will Support Growth in Europe

The market in Europe stood at USD 591.7 million and is likely to remain dominant during the forecast period. The growth in the region is attributed to various initiatives taken by the European Government to implement parking management systems. The rising focus towards reduced traffic congestion and appropriate use of parking spaces will have a tremendous impact on the market in Europe during the forecast period. The increasing investment in parking systems by eminent companies will foster growth in the region. Moreover, the combination of advanced driver assistance systems to improve car safety in vehicles will enable healthy growth of the market in the foreseeable future. The booming automotive industry will influence the healthy growth of the market in Europe.

Quick Buy - Used Vehicle Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/102810

Key Development:

October 2018: Neptune, a leader in providing innovative parking solutions announced the launch of Smart Parking Solution in India to enhance driving experience via automation and digitization

About Us:

Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in. 

Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.

At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.

Contact Us:

Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune-Bangalore Highway,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
Phone:
US: +1-424-253-0390
UK: +44-2071-939123
APAC: +91-744-740-1245
Email: [email protected]

© 2022 Diy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on February 4, 2022
Last Updated on February 4, 2022
Tags: Advanced Parking Management Syst