Swallow Every Drop

Swallow Every Drop

A Story by Daryl Elliott
"

Guys grab the lotion, Ladies grab your toys!!!!!!!!!!!

"
I stood in line waiting to pay for my gas at the pump station. Right beside me stood a tall, thin, blonde hair, blue eyed, big breasted white woman who looked like she was undressing me with her eyes. I wonder why she keeps biting her lower lip? After I paid the clerk, I walked back to my vehicle, placed the car in drive, and was headed towards my next destination. To my surprise the same white women followed my every turn leading into my development. While parking my car in my garage i noticed a figure walking into the tight space giving to me. The woman knocked on the passenger side window signaling me to unlock the door. She got inside my car and started to rub my c**k and balls thru my gym shorts. She struggled pulling my fully erected, black c**k out of my boxers but was rewarded with a drip of pre-cum once she got it out. Shocked how thick and long my beautiful black c**k was, she desperately dived head first in my lap wrapping her ruby red lips around my c**k. Working my shaft with her hand and slowly going up and down on my c**k with her mouth she was rewarded with a sea a cum. Ohhh F**k!!!! I yelled as she continued milking my dick with her mouth, allowing my cum to spew out of her down to my balls. She continued sucking furiously until I started to grip anything in sight, moaning uncontrollably. She got out of my car, got in hers, and drove off.

© 2015 Daryl Elliott


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

very nice...I like its short and right to it. The way i like it hehe

Posted 8 Years Ago


Short and sweet but nice. Wish there was more of it though

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 17, 2015
Last Updated on November 17, 2015

Author

Daryl Elliott
Daryl Elliott

Columbus, OH



About
Hey Ladies and Gents!!!!!!!! My name is Daryl and I've enjoyed writing and story telling since I was a young lad. I'm from Cincinnati, Oh, moved to Boston for 2yrs, and now I found my way to Columbus,.. more..

Writing