The Heroes' Love/Chapter 1: The Worst Day Ever

The Heroes' Love/Chapter 1: The Worst Day Ever

A Story by Taylor
"

Trisha is a normal girl trying to live an average life, but ever since her experience in the 8th grade, she finds herself in love with her best friend or her ex best friend. After being beaten in a cyber chat joke that she made herself, she finds that not

"

“Crappy laptop,” I yelled I watched the screen fade to a black.

I only wanted to see if he was on. I don’t really know him personally, but he is the only one that can take the place of my one true love. We met in a chat room. It was a normal day for my friends and I. Grounded, bored, waiting for the next sucker to come in to humiliate… but he was different. He defeated the perfect plan I came up with. My buddy Ricky was to log in as me and vice versa. Ricky was going to flirt with him, while I tried too.

Ricky is pretty girly, but he isn’t gay. He just…knows how a girl thinks. His screen name was TheHero91, later on it will only make since. So Dn4mE (my screen name) called him out from the whole chat room, and invited him into our private chat. Dn4mE started to talk to him for a little while, I wasn’t paying attention to what they were talk about, but the code word for me to start flirting with TheHero91 stuck out like a sore thumb. The chat went like this:

AlWaySdLadysmAn (me): Hi Hero, who have you been savin today?

TheHero91: Is that supposed to be funny?

AlWaySdLadysmAn: I don’t know, what do you think?

TheHero91: I think you a girl.

I didn’t respond for a while after that.
“he figured it out,” I thought over and over.

TheHero91: I also think Dn4mE is really a guy. You guys must of switched accounts or something.

I couldn’t believe it. He beat it. My Perfect plan. I was frozen in my seat, until I logged off. The next day my friends were only talking about him. They were fascinated. I know you probably thinking I’m just being childish but I made that plan myself, the only one that wouldn’t back fire.

“You okay Trisha?” Ricky asked.

“He defeated my plan”

“You know he was asking for you…once you logged off at least. He wanted to meet the famous Dn4mE. You know you’re the most loved and hated person on that chartroom? He wanted to get to know you…” Ricky trailed off.

“Trisha, you need to chill. He was really smart just get over him. There is a sucker born every minute, next time it will work, don’t worry.”

Amelia, the last one to talk, is all ways there for me. She helps me when I’m down, when I have nothing at all, and when my only love throws me around like a ball…

Once we reach Kelena High School, we all went our separate ways. Amelia to science, Ricky to civics, and Danny to math and I was stuck with English, ug. Once I gotten into the class room, Mr. Brightmen told me to come to the front of the class.

“Okay class, today we are going over descriptions. There are many ways to describe a person, item, and thing. Today we are starting with figurative language. Would someone like to describe Trisha?”

He was setting me up for disaster. I swear he hates me. He picks me on the only day I look like crap. My black curly hair stuck in a impossible knot on the top of my head, my faced without a smidge of makeup, deep black bags under my silver eyes, and the pair of sweatpants with tie-dye t-shirt. I was dead meat. Everyone would take this chance to make my life a living hell.

“Yes, go ahead Brittany,” Mr. Brightmen called out my mortal enemy.

“Yea, like that mop top of yours looks like an ape crapped on you head,” Brittany sneered while all her little hoes laughed with her.

“Good job Brittany. I think that is an excellent way to describe it, anyone else?”

I just wanted to grab Mr. Brightmen’s neck and let him die. I was too busy thinking of the many possible ways to kill him that I didn’t notice my love’s hand go up.

“Go on Nic.”

“She’s a no good piece of scum that’s stuck to the bottom of my shoe,” Nic smiled out.

The whole class was laughing at me. I tried to run but Mr. Brightmen’s hand was gripped around my arm. I kept struggling but I couldn’t get him off. Please let me be dreaming, I thought, please but the pain in my arm was all too real.

“You wanna know what I think?” a foreign voice called out over the laughter.

“I think, that her eyes remind me of the ocean.”

Everyone went quite. I tried to see where it came from but I couldn’t find the person. I did notice the door open with the school principle, but the voice sounded nothing like his.

“Mr. Brightmen, come with me. You too Brittany and Nic,” Mr. Founder roared.

I ran out the class, only to leave a few drops of tears.

© 2008 Taylor


Author's Note

Taylor
Chapter 1 persons!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

very crafty story keep writing. i cant wait to read the rest

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Added on July 8, 2008

Author

Taylor
Taylor

the land of oz



About
Just another boring writer that is turning 14 tommrow. more..

Writing