The Heroes' Love/Chapter 2: The Day That the Hateful Loved

The Heroes' Love/Chapter 2: The Day That the Hateful Loved

A Story by Taylor
"

Trisha is a normal girl trying to live an average life, but ever since her experience in the 8th grade, she finds herself in love with her best friend or her ex best friend. After being beaten in a cyber chat joke that she made herself, she finds that not

"

I ran as fast I could to my friends and my secret hide out. Once there I cried my freaking eyes out. Not for Mr. Brightmen and not at Brittany’s comment, she only pointed out the obvious, but for Nic. For how he said I was like scum on the bottom of his shoe, and I don’t even think that was figurative language. For some reason it felt so good to cry, I haven’t cried in over 2 years. I just kept all my feelings to myself.

“I think her eyes remind of the ocean”

“I don't need to be thinking about that, god dang it!” I yelled and also I so desperately wanted to cuss, but it’s not my style. Nobody in this school, besides my personal friends, likes me. Who in the world would say that? Are they just trying to get my confidence up, just to tear it back down for fun? Why do I care?

“Trisha Alli come to the nurse’s office. I repeat, Trisha Alli come to the nurse’s office now.” The front office chimed.

“Might as well get this done and over with,” I whispered, while I cleaned myself up as well as I could.

“Trish, are you there?”

“Yeah, I’m here Danny.”

Danny entered the broken down class room (aka. Hide out).

“I heard what happened, you okay? Did he hurt you in any way, shape or form,” Danny worriedly asked his blue eyes full of concern.

If I didn’t know him forever, I’d probably go out with him, but he doesn’t like me. Danny had dirty blonde hair that flowed across his face, his awesome pale blue eyes, and his tan surf skin. You'd never think he would hang out with a gal like me.

“My heart…” I shouldn’t have said that because Danny is going to take it the wrong way and say that I’m in love with Mr. Brightmen but I don’t really care right now, as long as I get a distraction from going to the nurse’s office.

“Nic? I told you that jerk was no good. Why do you even like him? Don’t give me that face, I know what you meant.” Danny hissed.

“It’s because when he was younger, he said … he said that he loved me. Nic and I were inseparable, we lived next door to each other for years, and for years we were the best friends that you could ever imagine. We went everywhere together, ha, when we were three we even took baths together. I guess it went all downhill in 8th grade. I don’t know what exactly happened, but the day after he told me that he loved me, he dropped me like a rock, and I have no idea why…” I started fantasying about the old days. The most important day…
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Trisha!!! Come on I have a surprise for you!!” Nic called out of my window.

“Give me a few minutes; you just woke me up, gosh.” I whined.

“Find the most casual thing that you own!”

I went to my closet to get changed from my pj’s and into a pair of tight jeans, tank top and an ABT sweatshirt.

“Hey I said casual!” Nic whisper yelled from my room.

“Holy hell, how did you get up here and how much did you see?!” I yelled.

“Shhhh, be quiet! Man you can be so loud, now come on,” He scolded as he grabbed my hand and led me out the window.

I felt my face heat up. ‘What’s the matter with me? I never blushed when he took my hand before. Man it all started this year, stupid 8th grade…’ I cursed the 8th grade in my thoughts. I guess I wasn’t paying attention because when I tried to look in front of me, a blindfold was blocking my view.

“Nic?!”

I guess he heard the urgency in my voice so his answer was,

 “Yep, old’ Saint Nick, here. You forgot to tell me what you wanted for Christmas, you know?”

“I didn’t want to you to spend money on me, and plus the money that you were going to used was money that you were saving for your guitar and you wanted that forever.” I explained.

“Stop being so humble, you’re always like that and that gets on my nerves. You deserve all the money in the world, but it might change you, so I’ll take it!”

“Sorry…What! Why don’t we share or give it to the poor, or even end world hunger?”

“Once again, stop being so freaking humble! Sharing… I could get used to that idea, but I was never one to share…We’re here.” He lectured while letting go of my hand.
Several minutes passed before I started to get impatient. “If we’re here, why don’t you take the blind fold off?”

“Impatient as usual, just relax.” He snapped. “Can’t guy take care of stuff before wooing a girl?”

“Why am I here then? If you going to woo a girl you don’t need any help or me either, just point me in the direction and I’ll go home.”
I shifting and the blind fold came off; I was greeted by the sweetest and quickest kiss ever.

“It’s because you’re the girl I’m trying to woo, the girl I’m in love with.”

 

© 2008 Taylor


Author's Note

Taylor
I hope this chapter makes you readers surpised, let me know if you suggest anything i need to fix or if i'm going to fast and stuff like that. Sooooo knock youselfs out.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on July 9, 2008

Author

Taylor
Taylor

the land of oz



About
Just another boring writer that is turning 14 tommrow. more..

Writing