George

George

A Story by Ryan McAuley

“George,” the whisper shattered the silence into thousands of piercing shards of glass, stabbing his ears. “Wake up.” He tried to lift his head, but it only seemed to weave from side to side. “Morning,” the man sounded extremely pleased. “You are here, because I understand you are a very… un-likeable person.”

Blackness was replaced with a horridly bright light. He had thought his eyes were closed, but apparently he wore a bag over his head untill the man tore it off. The room was painfully bare with only a door, the chair he was tied to, and two people. He tried to speak, but it came out a gagged, unintelligible, noise. “Shush, we can’t have you alerting anyone.” He must have been drugged. That was the only explanation as to why he seemed so out of it.

“Don’t worry, I won’t feel a thing. It will all be over with quickly.” His mind was too muddled to comprehend why the words didn’t sound right. “Its time for you to die,” the words were followed by a syringe plunging into his neck.

© 2008 Ryan McAuley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

EW! Sorry. Needle phobia. Ooh- this was so delightfully creepy! Since the point of view is coming from George himself, I think it might help for the "syringe killers" to possibly take the bag off his head- or maybe explain that the bag is slightly transparent enough to see where he is. :)

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 8, 2008

Author

Ryan McAuley
Ryan McAuley

RAF Mildenhall, Suffolk, United Kingdom



About
I was born in the city of Landstuhl in Germany. At the time my father was in the Air Force so from there we moved to Texas, then to Arizona. We lived there until my father retired from the Air Forc.. more..

Writing
in work in work

A Story by Ryan McAuley


progress progress

A Story by Ryan McAuley


In Work In Work

A Story by Ryan McAuley