A God Concept

A God Concept

A Story by Eric
"

Theory, no, not really. Just human speculation. I applied some minor facts but having a discussion through pure conjecture isn't so bad once in a while, no...

"
So what I believe in is that humans all share a unique level of consciousness. This consciousness is what helps us relate to one another but consequently causes us to not truly understand one another as people. Interestingly enough, by these speculations it shows we are essentially broken, rather, separated. The collective consciousness, being all humans that have existed, will exist, and those walking around today is what I believe to be God. I also believe that in death, that DMT and other chemicals released into our brain allows us to return to that consciousness and seeing how that this level of consciousness is somewhat discernible by technology and understood to exist amongst neuro medical professionals, it wouldn't be too far-fetched to assume that this ultimate consciousness has wavelengths, thus is made of energy.
 
Energy, something that can be neither created or destroyed. This would fall in line with the concept of reincarnation that Buddhist believe in. There are people in this world who feel like they have met each other before or just feel like they know each other without ever speaking a word to one another. I don't believe it so crazy to say that they haven't met. The flow of the ultimate consciousness, aka God, must change with the flow of time and the returning of the individual conscience, the soul, restructuring it but keeping a majority of its elements intact.
 
By this account, time is not just a relative notion created by humans, time is an innate concept that we all seem to be aware of. A concept bound to our "souls". Time itself must have an effect on the soul...Perhaps when we die of old age it age it is because our medium, our physical body, can no longer house the knowledge and experience that we have accumulated, so thus we must return to the ultimate conscious and begin anew.
 
Any other means of dying is meaningless. There's no special reason as to why people die in car accidents, murders, or etc. This I feel can be chalked up to the human condition, the personal errors/choices we make that lead to our deaths or the deaths of others, and of course, being at the mercy of nature and prevalent diseases. Naturally, the failure of humans being unable to truly understand each other poses the greatest cause of a meaningless death. I say this because I simply cannot see why the ultimately conscious would want to harm us. I see "God" springing us forward in evolution with a collection of experiences and knowledge to advance us to the next level of life. It could be argued that the collective consciousness has accumulated guilt and seeks to kill us as a means to atone but, I just can't see that being a viable thought process for a mass of minds aiming towards the same goal. Animals and humans alike process a strong desire to live and adapt. Perhaps it is in error to compare humans and animals but this is a conjecture nonetheless.
 
But if there was truth to this argument, one has to ask what is the end result? Will we one day evolve so far to when we shed the human body and stand as a collective mind? If so, will this collective mind be considered the new God?  I think I can actually answer this absurdity, but I'll save that for another day. 

© 2016 Eric


Author's Note

Eric
I feel like my ramblings have become crazier by the day and I put no faith in this as some theory, just a crazy man wanting to express himself in something he's not particularly good at, but enjoys.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
Added on September 18, 2016
Last Updated on September 19, 2016

Author

Eric
Eric

About
I started writing again. I'm more of an essayist and short story kinda guy and personal journal entires. My subjects range from religion, politics, fiction and random conjecture about life. Hate it.. more..

Writing
Divide Divide

A Story by Eric


Worth Worth

A Story by Eric


Heart Heart

A Poem by Eric