Essays: Of Kings and Princes, Of Queens and Princesses

Essays: Of Kings and Princes, Of Queens and Princesses

A Story by Dave "Doc" Rogers
"

Destined to Reign ... think about it.

"
In fuedal, fiefal, aristocratic, and monarchial societies there are kings & princes, queens & princesses. These positions are for the select few who by birth, selection, or might of arm have attained them. They are lords and ladies over government. They govern by right, by might, by leave of those governed. But to desire their position by coveteousness or jealousy is to sit upon Damocles' thrown with a threat held back by a hair thin thread. What if it was different?

What if, from the beginning, it was decided that YOU were to be trained to rule and reign?

What if, from the beginning, it was decided that YOU had to overcome problems, to become skilled in the use of Wisdom, to be skilled in the identification of the roots of problems, to find equitable solutions that work and produce profitable results?

From the beginning, before the foundations of the world, it was decided that YOU would rule and reign, but only if you did it right. Your progenitor, Adam, has put in your hands the choice to do good or evil, to do that which is right and wise or to do that which is wrong and leads to death. Heady decisions for one so young. Life and death have been given over to your hand. Your words are the executors of your judgments.

The first effected by your words or actions is YOU. As your ancestors have faced the decisions of life and death, to chose wisely or foolishly, so will you. In the moment of the crisis of decision, will you chose life or death? They are within the power of your tongue to speak, within the power of your hand to act. YOU chose life or death and the results thereof.

Do not be surprised or dismayed that you find yourself in diverse problems. That is what ROYALTY is there to resolve. Leaders of government are there to resolve difficulties, to find resolution to problems. A quck fix will result in a quick resolution but it is trimming the verge and not rooting out the problem. It will be faced again and again until resolved correctly.

The God of Adam, Noah, & Moses decided a long time ago to make a people like Himself; in His image and likeness He made Adam. Adam decided poorly, going against the Wisdom of God, and reaped the fruit of his decision.

It was not until the arrival of Yshua Ha Massiach [aka Jesus, the Messiah] that realization of who we should be started to make serious impact. From Adam to Noah, from Noah to Abram, from Abraham to Moses and onward, we 'humans' were like so many ants crawling across the face of the Earth. To borrow from Shakespeare, strutting and fretting our hour upon the stage, the sound and the fury signifying nothing, then heard of no more.

Jesus taught that we 'humans' are the children of God, the god spoken of by Adam through Noah, from Noah to Moses and beyond. That God, the God of Israel - if we are His children, then we are destined to rule and reign with Him. But what wise king would allow a fool like a jester to rule his kingdom? If a wise king would not, how much more so the Creator of the Universe not allow one not truly prepared to rule to rule? He would not.

How would one prepare a son to be a prince? A daughter a princess? Through instruction and wise counsel, through teaching what is good and profitable, and through teaching what is not.

When the princeling comes to an age of understanding, they are given more responsibilities and allowed to be a prince or princess. If they do well, they maintain their state; if they do not, what was given is taken back.

YOU and I are destined to rule and reign with Christ Jesus. It is so. Just accept that. If you are not prepared for this destiny, you will fail and you may not even be allowed to enter into this grace.

The God of the Universe has been speaking to YOU from before you were in your mother's womb. He has been counseling you, advising you, telling you what is good and profitable or what is bad and will result in loss. Many chose, as Adam did, not to listen to God and fail. Some listen but do not act. Few listen and respond.

BE WISE!

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and YOU will be saved from a judgment to come.

Do what He has said YOU should do, according to His Words and according to His Counsel.

LISTEN to His Counsel that things might be well with you.

You are destined to rule and reign.

You will have problems in this life; and in the life to come.

Be prepared!

Dave Doc Rogers
A word of warning to those that will take it.

© 2008 Dave "Doc" Rogers


Author's Note

Dave "Doc" Rogers
ignore grammar problems, what do you think of the dialogue, etc.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow this one hit me right between the eyes. I "know" what you're saying - but your presentation of it is a real wake up call. Well done!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That was an interesting read and in the end I like how it ended - it's you who makes your own decision, not anyone else. I think people would do well to remember that.

Well written.



Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 28, 2008
Last Updated on November 28, 2008

Author

Dave "Doc" Rogers
Dave "Doc" Rogers

Montgomery, AL



About
Artist • Author • Poet • Preacher I am a thinker, ponderer, assayer of thoughts. I have had a penchant for writing since childhood. I prefer "Doc" as an hommage to my grandfather Rob.. more..

Writing