Dear Mr. Whining Widget...

Dear Mr. Whining Widget...

A Story by Some Random Person.
"

An English assignment... I was bored with her class so I decided to try to make her mad... It didn't work... She laughed instead.

"
Dear Mr. Whining Widget of Widget World, 
I know that you're not the most fantastic widget in the drawer, but you must understand your employees' point of view. You may not know me, nor know who I am, but I'm your overused, under appreciated laptop bag. You bought me from Walmart a few years ago, then started making poor copies of me for your company.
 I would really like a raise, especially since you continuously put your heavy laptop in the wrong pocket. You don't even think how hard I have to work, but if I start tearing or ripping, all you do is throw me out and replace me, without pay. You could at least pay me for compensation.
Sincerely, 
Your under-appreciated, overworked laptop bag.

© 2013 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
This was an English assignment... I tried to make my teacher mad, but instead, she laughed.... Not exactly what I intended...
BTW, it's extremely hard to make her laugh... So I guess I got that....
How did you like it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the logic of the poem. Always a cheaper version of everything now. Could feel the question and the need of the overworked laptop bag. Thank you for the excellent poem.
Coyote

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Some Random Person.

11 Years Ago

It wasn't exactly a poem, but thanks anyways.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 10, 2013
Last Updated on January 12, 2013
Previous Versions

Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing