Unexpected and Unwanted

Unexpected and Unwanted

A Story by Some Random Person.
"

I don't know...

"
Dear My Sad Diary,  The sad day of January, 5th.

I looked over at the cloud of mist where my love had previously been, He just... disappeared. I am just an ordinary, boring, annoying little human girl. He is a wonderful, supernatural, cute werewolf. His parents and mine hated each other, yet he and I are lovers. My parents, you see, are hunters. They'd shoot and kill any animal that roamed The Forest of Trinity with not only normal bullets, but bullets made of silver. We can't be seen together; we can't be with each other. It tears me up inside, but we have to be secret. 

When we first met, he was the greatest man alive. I, then, didn't know about him being... Furry. Then, I just thought he was an ordinary, lonely human boy, like me-except for the boy part. He was nice and kind. He couldn't have hurt me. Never. He was strong, and loving. I'll show you the first time he asked me out.

"Hello, my precious treasure," My love greeted me, at the place we agreed upon to meet, the forest.

"Hi my love," I replied to him quickly, hoping he'd grab me and swiftly take me away.

"What do you want to do before it starts?" He asked me. We were going to see a movie, The Twilight Range. It was supposedly a very good movie. 

"Oh..." I hesitated, not sure how to put it in words, "I don't know. You tell me." That's when he swiftly swept me away, making the wind blow my long, curly brown hair. He kissed me, and it was the best moment of my life. 

When we broke apart, we were breathless. Then, he picked me up and put me in his arms. He started running. "What-How-Why?" I asked him. He took me more deeply in the woods, probably because of something I didn't know about. 

"I don't know, I just don't know why. Why did I do that, you're probably wondering? Or was it how? Well, first, I know your parents are trying to assasinate my parents. I'm the son of a very powerful werewolf chief, and you're the daughter of a Hunter. Or should I say Hunters? I know your mother also hunts my kind."

"Then why did you ask me out if you knew we were forbidden to be with each other?" I asked him, curiosity taking the better of me, but it was a good question.

"I told you, I don't know. I just don't know. I think I lost my senses. I knew we had to be secret, or we'd never make it. They'd box you up in your room without windows. We wouldn't be able to be with each other if they find out. Either of our parents. But I couldn't resist you. And I heard that a boy by the name of Hannason was about to ask you out, so I knew that if we weren't together by tomorrow, I'd lose my one, and most likely, only chance to be with you." He told me. He was so sweet, and he was here. Hannason was annoying. He didn't know how to treat women nicely. There'd be no way I'd ever be with Hannason. Never.

We went to the movies and watched our movie. I didn't care one way or the other about the movie, but I was happy because I was sitting so close to my love, and it didn't matter about the movie anymore. As long as I was with him I am happy.

But my happiness wasn't about to last long. When he drove me home and walked me to the door, he kissed me goodbye, and when I went inside, Mom and Dad weren't even mad. They were more than angry, exhiliarated, depressed, there's not a word to explain how mad they were. I going out with our sworn enemy? That was worse than betrayal. It was worse than fraud, worse than treason. They locked me in my room, and I couldn't come out, not even for food. Not until his family was dead.  Isn't that just tragic?

I'm sorry, but that's them right now. Coming to check on me. I need to put my diary away. Oh, before I go, I'd like to explain that the beginning, that was when he left me at the doorstep, on our first and only date together. I love him so much, it pains me. I really hope he never dies. I hope that he managed to get as far away as he can, away from danger. 

He's getting closer, my father is. I really have to go. Bye!

Love Sonia, Lover of Germal

© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
I have zero idea where this story came from, but just to be clear, Sonia is the girl, Germal is Sonia's lover. Germal is a werewolf, and Sonia's an ordinary human girl. They're both between the ages of 17 and 25. Just to clear that up.

So... How did you like the story?

Was it good?

REVIEW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

" I, then, didn't know about him being... Furry(furry)." "He was strong,(no comma) and loving." "Hello, my precious treasure," My(my) love greeted me" "Hi(,) my love," I replied to him quickly" "As long as I was with him(,) I am happy." "I (was) going out with our sworn enemy?"

she's a little too much of a Bella Swan for my taste. But it was well written, I liked it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Well I liked the story-except for one thing. The story make's Sonia's feelings seem humorous, rather than sad. I'm not sure if that was were you were going, but I did like the story!

Posted 12 Years Ago


this is a very well written piece and it has some romantic moments which are
undeniably hot. i like the werewolf angle. anyone who knows me knows that my heart belongs to the wolves, so you got my attention right away with that. very nice.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's good, but the dialogues at times seems quite forced.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very tragic! I like it:D

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That was sweet and tragic.
I liked it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

" I, then, didn't know about him being... Furry(furry)." "He was strong,(no comma) and loving." "Hello, my precious treasure," My(my) love greeted me" "Hi(,) my love," I replied to him quickly" "As long as I was with him(,) I am happy." "I (was) going out with our sworn enemy?"

she's a little too much of a Bella Swan for my taste. But it was well written, I liked it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

yes this was a good write, full of vivid imagery and wonderful detail, nicely done!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 20, 2011
Last Updated on April 20, 2011

Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Prophecy The Prophecy

A Chapter by Vanessa Rico


Prelude Prelude

A Chapter by Vanessa Rico