Seven Days Til Death

Seven Days Til Death

A Story by Some Random Person.

Today is the fourteenth of December, Twenty-Twelve. In other words, as predicted by the Mayans, and interperated by scientists, the world is about to end in seven days. I'm sixteen, a high school Junior. I believe that we're not going to die, just... Oh I don't know, a computer crash or something like that? But no matter, I'm writing to you today to tell you, if I die that is, that maybe, just maybe I lived. This, my friends is the story of my life. 
I was born September 23, 1996 at 3 a.m. I was born premature, and I only had one lung. The doctors predicted that I wouldn't live past my third birthday, but they were wrong. As I past my third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh birthdays, I started to miraculously grow another lung. Another fully functional lung. Maybe, just maybe I'll live past my thirtieth birthday. At least that was my hope. 
I went through school with straight A's. I passed every exam, every test, including medical exams. I finished growing that lung in the third grade. Both of my lungs grew and functioned perfectly. 
Then I started growing an extra heart. During the fifth grade, when I was sick in the nurse's office, Nurse Smith had noticed an extra heart beat. Two years latter, I had an extra heart, fully funcitional, fully beating it's path to the maximum. 
And another lung appeared in my first year of High School. Nurse Corwell was fascinated, and  so were the rest of the Human Race. I made front page on all the news papers. "MIracle Child" they called me. "Godlike," "Mystery Child," "Unnatural Kid." All names everyone can come up with. And then I couldn't go to school as a free kid anymore. I had to go to homeschool, but even that didn't work. "Lazy child." My mother... Let's just say we didn't get along well... Actually, we're the worst pair of people ever created. Like fire and water, cats and dogs, like Tom and Jerry, Batman and the Joker. Like... Well you get the idea. 
Anyways, I got shipped off to another family after one huge fight we had. I was happier. I mean, everyone wants a child with extra organs. I mean, I'm the Miracle Child, for God's sake! Who wouldn't want to adopt me? I went to a new school, in a new school district, in a new city, in a new country. I now lived with the Nobles, outside of London, England, the United Kingdom. That's right, I lived with the Nobles, as in Donna Noble. I, for a brief time, went to the Rattigan's Academy. You know, the Academy for "Geniuses." Founded by Luke Rattigan himself. Only, it's just that... Well, let's say he's a bit too "Genius." He was a bit.. Shall we say, Crazy? He wanted planetfall, wanted to start a new world for a new human race. Can you believe that? He's complete rubbish. Child Genious my fifth extra heart. All he was was a menace and a crackhead. Choking the world is not cool, not in my books, not in anyone's books. Thank god The Doctor fixed that problem. 
Right, then, I'm getting off track again. I always tend to do that when I describe myself. I am now going to a regular public school in London under a false identity. No one knows about me having extra organs. And Donna's granddad is funny. Oh Doctor, I love my new family. Except for Donna's mother. She's... Well she's like my old grandmother. Talkative and annoying. Yep, that's her. 
Right, off track. Now it's about seven days until the end of days, according to the Mayans. But not according to the Doctor. I made a list of things I want to do before the end of the Earth.
Things to do before I die.
1. Go on a roller coaster with a blind fold.
  2. Meet the Doctor.
3. Meet Martha Jones.
4. Kill a Sontaran, or any other evil aliens.
5. Meet an alien. (Other than the Doctor, but the Doctor will be fine.)
6. Go on a trip in the TARDIS.
7. Become a member of the Torchwood team. 
I hope to god that I can do all this in seven days time. 
Well, this is me, Elizabeth Jaco-Noble. I'm a multi-organ person, the Miracle Child. This is a tale of my life. One of the many tales of the Noble family.

© 2011 Some Random Person.


Author's Note

Some Random Person.
So... I'm bored, watching a few doctor who episodes, thinking of Twenty Twelve, then HEY! An idea! Doctor Who related. So... What do ya think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I haven't seen Dr. Who, but nicely written XD lol

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm with Kiri here.
MOAR. NOW.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very entertaining read...multi organed person :).....gotta love DW fans, sci-fi fans in general always fascinate me...great to read :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


wkrefckljdumchviosdklj;cc
More.
Now.
Or I kill you.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 10, 2011
Last Updated on November 10, 2011

Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..