The Worst Morning EVER!

The Worst Morning EVER!

A Story by Some Random Person.
"

True... With a bit of exaggeration... Happened Thursday, 3.1.12.

"

I woke up to an empty house with  my two dogs lying on the floor waiting for me to wake. I sleepily got up and shuffled myself to the bathroom where I put in my "eyeballs" as my mother calls them. Mom had to leave earlier because of her work while I had to get ready for school. Today was thursday, I reminded myself.

 

I finished with my contacts and rushed through the rest of my morning to be done early and sit on the couch. Thirty minutes before I had to leave, I turned on the TV and started watching the morning local news channels to wake up.

 

About fifteen minutes into the news, I saw a brown thing rush across the floor. I took a closer look at it as I followed it with my eyes and realised what it was. A dirty, stinky, brown rat. I pulled my feet closer to me and screamed. With no one to hear me, I calmed down and went back to watching the news.

 

Fifteen minutes later, I got up, grabbed my bag and put on my coat and grabbed my keys as I left the house to walk to school. I walked about a block and  a half when this brown dog ran straight past me and stopped by this tall pine tree to hike his leg. I looked at the dog and realized it was my puppy.

Looking at him, he saw my anger, and took off. Suddenly, I heard a barking dog that sounded like my neighbor's dog and twirled around on the spot. Buster, the pomeranian, stood there barking at my mother's dog. Tiger saw Buster and ran past me at ninety miles an hour too go tell Buster who's boss. After I recovered from shock, I dropped my stuff on the asfault and took off chasing the two dogs. I yelled at my puppy as he cornered Buster at his front door. Soon, Tiger just gave up and started prancing around and looked for other things and life forms to "mark his territory" on. I rolled my eyes as he hiked his leg on a car wheel and later, a plant shrub.

 

I went back to my stuff, gathered it all, then took my phone out to call my mother about the loose dog. Right after mom's cell went to the machine, I spotted a turtle on the road. I rushed over to it, waited a little bit, until the beep, then about three seconds, then said softly, "OOh look, there's a turtle!" After a few seconds at looking at it, I recovered from my ADD moment, and went back to the reason why I called. "Oh, and mom, your dog's loose. BYE!" I hung up the phone and started to text her, making sure she got the message. Right after I finished typing it, but not before I pressed the send button, I stepped on something on the road. At first, I wasn't too worried, but a little dismissive, until I looked to see what it was I stepped on.

 

A gigantic


Green


SNAKE!

 

I screamed. Nothing else would discribe it.

© 2012 Some Random Person.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on March 6, 2012
Last Updated on March 6, 2012

Author

Some Random Person.
Some Random Person.

Ravenclaw House, The Library, Messaline, Midnight, colonizing the New Earth, TX



About
So if all of ya'll will help me pay for college, that'd be great... http://www.gofundme.com/jhx73o For all you Doctor Who obsessing people... Don't say I hate you. But I do hate those Dale.. more..

Writing