Village

Village

A Story by Dominique Lambright
"

Read at your own will. It is rated R but I won't stop the people from reading it lol.

"

“How did I end up here?” I whisper to myself. I appear to be on an island full of bountiful trees and a wonderful breeze coming from the ocean’s waves. As I look around I spot someone in the area. He is squatting, picking up some logs, I think. I also notice that he is shirtless and only wearing board shorts.  His body is glistening in the sun as the droplets of water fall off of him. What a sight. *sigh*

 

Then I look down at myself; making sure that I look as good as he does in almost nothing. I’m not sure how I got in my attire, but it exposes all the right areas of skin. This coconut bra and grass skirt, with my hair flowing to one side of my head. When I look back up the man is staring at me, actually, making his way over to me. I’m so mesmerized that I almost can’t look away at first. I start to blush.

 

I am unsure of what I should do. Should I wait until he gets closer so he can help me up? Then again, he is carrying logs he won’t be able to. Should I just stand and brush myself off and look like an idiot just standing and waiting? I choose the ladder. By the time I make my decision he is only a few feet away from me anyway.

 

“Do you need any help?” the mysterious god asks me.

 

“No I’m fine, thanks though, where are you headed?” I am surprised I manage this question. He is even more god-like at this proximity.

 

“Into the trees on the right side of the island. What about you?”

 

“I’m not sure I even belong here, I don’t remember anything that happened before I woke up lying in the sand. Speaking of sand, I have it in places I didn’t even know existed.”

 

“Would you like to join me? You can shower when we get back to the village,” he offered.

 

“Sure, as long as it isn’t going out of your way to do so.”

 

“No it would be my pleasure, who wouldn’t want to help a woman in need,” he said with a wink.

 

We walked to the village in a bit of a silence. There were the basic questions here and there; where are you from; do you like it there; how old are you; etc. the second we arrived at the village my mouth dropped open, I think I swallowed a fly. All these men in nothing but shorts. I was mind f*****g every single one of them. They were too perfect though. This had to be a dream. I couldn’t take this much sexy in one place. This was somewhat of torture.

 

‘”Come on.” The one I was following said. His hand on mine felt so real. This couldn’t be fake. He showed me to the showers in their village, which happen to be very open and public. All there was, was a thin curtain covering half of the shower. Are there only men here? I was thinking to myself. Then slowly a smile crept onto my face. This is so naughty, I don’t know if I can contain myself. This shower is a must, I needed to cool myself down a bit.

 

“Ummm how am I going to shower, the top half of me will be exposed,” I asked nervously.

 

“Oh that is fine, we won’t look, we’re gentlemen about these types of things.”

 

A sinking feeling set in, I wasn’t looking for gentlemen. I was looking for men who could bring out the beast in me. But being in an only male village was pretty nice in itself. Maybe I should just see how this will turn out for me. My grin slowly creeps back at all the possibilities. “Thanks, I’ll take it from here.”

 

I decide to take advantage of this opportunity to try out my seduction skills. I slowly slide my straps off while the guy is still looking at me and shyly ask him to undo the back of it for me while I hold the coconuts in place. Still wondering why I am in this outfit, he does as I ask. I can tell he is a little nervous by his shaky hands brushing the skin on my back.

 

I finally decide to ask, “Is there only men here in this village?”

 

“Yes, it has only been men for a while, our women were taken.” As I am stepping behind the curtain he turns and continues his story. “A ship came a few months ago and they were ‘collecting’; our women were beautiful and they had never seen any as such. We tried to fight them off; but, we were outnumbered. Who you saw in the village was everyone; we lost some during the fight. It was no use, we felt so helpless, and it was very hurtful to our pride.”

 

“Wow, I am sorry to hear this. So what have you guys been doing since that has happened?”

 

“Training and building up those who were not intended to fight before. We want to make sure nothing like this happens again. We have been hoping for female travelers so that we can possibly rebuild our village. We miss our women and we do get lonely but none of us will fall for the same sex.”

 

“I see,” I say in a low tone. I wonder if that is what they were all thinking when they saw me. I have almost finished with washing myself but my back hasn’t been touched by suds. I tap on his shoulder and he turns around startled. I hold my arm across my chest and suds cover the most intimate parts of my body. “Can you do my back?” I hand him the towel.

 

“Su-ure.” Again I sense the nervous atmosphere between us. It is working and I love it. I turn slowly and wait. When a few seconds go by I turn my head slightly to look over my shoulder.

 

“Go ahead, it’s fine.”

 

He shakes his head and takes a step closer. I know he can see my a*s because some suds are disappearing at this point. So he tries to keep his eyes directly on my back. I let out a small laugh.

 

“What is so funny?”

 

“Your reaction. You like what you see?”

 

“I- I am just not used to seeing a woman in what seems like ages. Being surrounded by men is not my choice miss.”

 

“I understand, but you don’t have to shy away from the attraction,” I say slyly. “I wouldn’t let you do anything I didn’t want you to do.” This catches him off guard. And then I realize I don’t know his name; we have been just talking to each other without introduction. He finished washing my back and turned back to his position. *sigh* the way he takes his gentlemaness so serious turns me on so much. I feel like I need another shower. It’s so sexy.

 

“Here is a towel. I will lead you back to one of the huts to find some clothing.”

 

“Or I could walk around naked,” I flirt. Now he blushes and smiles.

 

“No that won’t be necessary; we have female clothing from our other women.”

 

“Alright, lead the way. By the way, what is your name? I never asked.”

 

“Julian. Yours?”

 

“Monique,” I smile proudly.

 

“You have a beautiful smile.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

While I should feel exposed, I don’t. Talking to him I felt like we were the only ones in the village. But I do feel others’ eyes on me. I start to look around and that is when I get nervous and turned on at the same time. Is that even possible? Though there is this amazing guy in front of me I am still attracted to all these others roaming around working. But can you blame me?

 

We escape into the hut and he hands me some clothes. He turns again, I want to tell him don’t, but what would that seem like. So I decide against it. I quickly put the clothes on, not how I took my shower. I tap him on the shoulder and ask if he can help me with a button on the back of the shirt.

 

“I’d prefer to take it off of you, but yes I can help,” he smirks at me. My flirting must be wearing him down a bit. My inner self jumps for joy.

 

It is night now and there is a fire brewing. I think they must be eating, I was wrong. They are devising plans for their next fight, whenever that may be. They are definitely taking much precaution. Instead of sitting down by the flame Julian escorts me to a path.

 

“Do you want to see something amazing?”

 

“Sure.” How could I refuse that smirk? It made my insides melt.

 

We walk in silence for a bit before he says, “Today has been interesting.”

 

“Why do you say that?”

 

“I’ve met you. I haven’t seen a woman in such a long time, like I mentioned earlier. I don’t want you to think that we’re all going to try and jump your bones though. We aren’t savages. Ha-ha.”

 

Before I can respond we reach our destination. It’s this magnificent waterfall. With the moon shining down on it, it gleams so bright. I am a loss for words. All I can think is this is unreal, and to be spending this moment with this gorgeous man has got to be the highlight of my entire life. I really wish I actually had a camera right now. But since I don’t, I will just make it last.

 

I feel warmth on my hand and I realize that Julian has grabbed it. This inside melting romance is getting me hot and all I want is to be covered in Julian. We walk closer to the fall and I have an idea. I’ve always wanted to have a moment such as this. I slowly wade into the water releasing Julian’s hand.

 

“What are you doing?” Julian is slightly confused with my actions.

 

When I am fully emerged into the water I undress myself, throw my clothes to the side and hold my hand out. “Join me, it feels great in here. Hoping it will feel even better with you in it.” I wink indicating it’s an innuendo and I hope he knows what I meant. He looked excited, and I think his lower region was getting there too.

 

He brings himself to the edge and slowly brings himself closer to me. He has also removed those shorts of his. I tease him and swim under the waterfall and tell him to come closer with my finger. He doesn’t hesitate either. Hot. When he is inches away from me I try my hardest not to lean in, but this distance is testy. I can feel the sexual tension. He slowly moves closer. As he does I can feel him growing. He must be big. This is arousing and more intense than I ever imagined.

 

He is holding me at this point. He leans in and I can definitely feel how big he is against my leg. It catches me by surprise, but in the same instant his mouth is on mine and I fall into place with this motion. So many thoughts running through my head. He pulls back and I let out a low “no”. He looks into my eyes as if asking if he can continue. I show him my answer. Our tongues are once again intertwined. His hands are tangled in my hair. One of my hands is on his erection and the other on the back of his neck.

 

I didn’t even mind that I’m the only one exploring. That’s something I have wanted to do since I saw him across the way on the sand. His abs, his hair, his face, his erect third leg. Oh my, I’m glad we are in the water or he would know how turned on I was. This wanting had to end. I wanted him inside of me. When I make this clear he stops me. A part of me is so confused and another a bit angry.

 

“I think I want to savor this. We can go back to my hut.”

 

“For someone who hasn’t had any in months you’re much more tamed, unlike me. I am yearning so bad for you right now it is unbearable.”

 

“If you could just wait a few more moments I could make it worth your wait,” he winks at me.

 

“I will beat you there slowpoke.” I make my way to the village and find that now the rest of the men are eating around the fire. Will this be weird? Well, honestly I don’t too much care, I am ready. I sneak past them without them noticing me. I make it to Julian’s hut unspotted. I figure I could take this time to get extra sexy. I shield myself with his sheets laid only halfway over my body.

 

He finally enters, throws his clothes aside on the floor and attacks me. I know that sounds like a bit much but oh God it was amazing. As he kissed me from my lips to my neck I couldn’t keep my hands off of him. He was up once again. Impeccable. His chiseled back and sculpted abs were mine for the taking. He made his way to my breasts, circling them with his tongue and nibbling a little. So sensual. I was putty in his hands. I arch my back to accommodate his efforts. He moves lower but I stop him and bring him back up to my mouth. Those sexy lips I couldn’t get enough of.

 

We roll and I am on top now. I get to his ear with my teeth. Slightly nibbling, I can see the goose bumps forming on his neck. This encourages me. I feel him under me becoming harder and I love it. I tease him a little by rubbing myself against him a little, he lets out a breath. I kiss every inch of his sculpted body and run my tongue up and down his abs. The look in his eyes has such desire it only turns me on further. My eyes land on his erectness and I slowly lower my head, keeping my eyes on his.

 

“You don’t have to do that.”

 

“I want to, trust me.”

 

I taste him. The tip is moist and I can tell that he is as ready as I am. I move my mouth up and down on his length. He tenses and then relaxes. I am enjoying the affect I have on him. I twirl my tongue around him and watch the reaction. Julian has tilted his head back trying not to react so much, but he can’t help it. I know he is enjoying this. I continue and when he can’t take it anymore he stops me so that he can calm down.

 

“I won’t make it if you continue on like that. I want to be inside of you, but first…” He says as he grabs me and lies me down. It’s his turn. I can’t wait to feel his tongue. He starts out slow and easy, nibbling and sucking. It feels so good that I am squirming a bit. He doesn’t mind either; I can feel his smile against me. When he licks between my lips I lose control. My hips move with his tongue and guide him. This sensation is amazing I don’t know how long I will be able to hold on. And then he does what I don’t expect. He inserts his fingers. I gasp.

 

“Oh, don’t stop, right there.” As his tongue works, his thumb on my c**t, and the arousal, I am feeling the buildup and I am almost tipped.

 

“Cum for me, I want to taste you.” And that does it; his voice was the sexiest sound I have ever heard in that moment. I explode and he has no problem licking me right up. I feel like I have some making up to do for him. I get a little aggressive and I push him down. I get on top and slowly slide myself onto him. He lets out a loud teeth clenching ‘argh.’

 

“S**t, you feel so good,” he says through clenched teeth.

 

As we grind together I know we both are going to explode soon. And me again, he is so deep inside of me. He hits my spot with every movement we make. I think I have fallen in love with this man. As we go a little longer I can feel myself building, about to explode but I want him to finish too. I try to hold on as long as possible. Then unexpectedly he flips me and pounds me so good I can’t take it.

 

“F**k me harder!” I say. Hoping that they couldn’t hear me too much out there.

 

“You like that huh?”

 

“Yes, keep going, don’t stop.”

 

“Ugh, I’m going to cum.”

 

“That’s ok, just keep going, I’m almost there. Goddamn.” I am a loss for words as I explode around him triggering his explosion as well.

 

“Fuuuuuck!!” He lets out before he collapses on top of me.

 

Two bodies covered in sweat and the smell of sex. It is one of the best feelings. I feel like falling asleep. This sexy man next to me is still such a miraculous occurrence. He pulls me into his arms. I’m not sure what this feeling is but I know I don’t want it to go away. I try to keep my lids open but I can’t. I am exhausted. I sleep.

 

When I wake up I yawn and stretch, but as I do I notice I have clothes on. Flannel pajamas. I look around and see that I am in my room and there’s a wet spot. Also, I see the book I was reading before I fell asleep. “D****t, not again, these stupid erotica books keep getting me wet. How sad is that. That one felt so real though.” *sigh*

© 2016 Dominique Lambright


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

447 Views
Added on April 30, 2016
Last Updated on April 30, 2016
Tags: sex, vulgar, village

Author

Dominique Lambright
Dominique Lambright

Milwaukee , WI



About
I am a creative and very active person. I like doing a lot at a time. To keep busy. I am goofy. I am multiple ethnicity but I am majority African American. I am a college student right now and cannot .. more..

Writing