true love and darkness in infinity

true love and darkness in infinity

A Poem by Black rose
"

two ambitions in conflict to rise and become the most predominant form of influence.

"

True love and darkness in infinity

At the prime of life it is parallel that all identity can’t be formed in any other dimension or origin. Believing in infinity is just probability of uncertainty, yet the sky still shines bright and the moon hides in the night.

 I can only be fooled by the origins of the sun and its argent ways. At the prime of the final hours of life hating m.a.t.h.s has not yet reviled its self to be infinitive.

For the name maths is not just seen as a word but the root to all native tongs, which can be spoken by those of negligent minds. Ambivalence can never be betrayed in maths a name in the minds of many, in many languages.

 Only those with an absent mind does not see maths as their first love’ 10 x 106 pounds could not separate me from maths. This rather cherished tradition is a representation and symbol of something that exist in many different ways. In age I could say I am xiv. The relevance of maths can’t be signified by any number.

Yet maths always stopped me in my tracks, took me by the hair and pulled me back, hailed me by the mind and forced me to prosper.

Maths has always been my natural born enemy, yet maths wanted me to succeed and inspire.

Look back, turn your head, and look at me! Look, at, me... Maths favourite emotion was torment and its favourite holiday achievements.

You can’t, you can’t, you can’t, I can do it! Maths always looked me in the eyes and tormented my guise with lust for hope and reward.

Pi the name of maths. Surd, trigonometry and indices maths brothers. Histograms and success maths sisters.

Dignity is what maths gave me with equal chances, maths and human rights prime sisters.

In many parallel forms maths is my one and only decimal multiplication to the future.

Maths always presented a standard form to everything, yet me, you, us, neglected are original brethren.

Maths always wanted reconciliation and to advocate infinity. But determined to win maths heart I gave up all that mattered, even my old beloved, English!

 English always held my hands will I was regarded my maths expectation, the higher I achieved in English the harder I fell in maths, but in hearts endeavour I gave up my first true love for  literature  and took the hands of maths.

My one and true love of to inspire with the demotion, origin and prime of English. Now English lived with in the shadows of darkness and maths in the light of the sun.

 The truth that was only sheared on paper, now squared and boxed in the 4 dimension of parallel existence, shelved and looked up and maths rains prime in the love of infinity.

I gave up the pen and picked up the Casio, making both my loves fellow companions, brothers of the many forms, I too blind to see so but now I have heard my true calling from both my loves, and they shall forever live in my heart.

 

© 2016 Black rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on May 19, 2016
Last Updated on June 2, 2016

Author

Black rose
Black rose

london, United Kingdom



Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5