How to become a success?

How to become a success?

A Story by Lizbeth Wberg
"

A brief thesis on modern theory and values on the basics of achieving success in general today

"


HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESS






As we all know, in these recent times it has become more and more of a trend for those from hardworking or wealthy backgrounds to achieve success. 


Look at the story of Bill gates and other masterminds behind many multi-billion industries today. Albert Einstein was undoubtedly referred to as a lunatic, until he found a breaking point in a scientific theory that became a proven phenomenon. 


Theoretically speaking many artists and writers do tend to hold life experiences that have a reflection over their greatest works. However, when it comes to the poems written by Emily Dickinson only a few of her most adorned poems are rather contradictory to the life in which she actually had, including her childhood experiences. 


In general, besides holding a vivid imagination and using the gift of inspiration to create her much loved poems, Emily did have her own struggles in life which may have reflected on a few of her very well-known poems. Family worries and personal problems were also an indication to a few of her much-loved poems which held a stature of charisma along with much flamboyance. 


Looking at the year at which Emily was writing poetry there were also economic factors going on in the United States to cause a massive impact on the writing style of Emily Dickinson. On the whole many of Dickinson’s articulately written poems tended to have a form of attachment to everyday crises, including many thoughts and worries that many people in general might have been going through. 


This made it simpler for many to be able to relate to Dickinson’s creative works, as Dickinson herself had implied her own woes in life that had also brought about the well poised and cleverly written poems that she had ingeniously managed to put together. 


Overall Dickinson’s many poems will never be forgotten, due to her honesty as to her own personal struggles and her will to write to empower others through an artistic form and manner of hopeful poems. Success is not always about hard work.


It is an intuition, and it takes self-discipline to achieve success. With consistent motivation or determination, many are able to achieve their life’s goal or an ambition that they have had for a good number of years. In today’s society achieving success is now becoming not only a gut in one’s conscience but having to work extremely hard even to acquire a lifelong goal or an achievement.

© 2024 Lizbeth Wberg


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on May 3, 2024
Last Updated on May 3, 2024
Tags: Media, Business, Culture, Society, Non-fiction
Previous Versions

Author

Lizbeth Wberg
Lizbeth Wberg

About
I come from a family of writers. A few years ago one of my closest cousin's died which inspired to embark on novel writing. It is hard to accept that someone you love so much is gone. I used a story w.. more..

Writing