First Time

First Time

A Story by Devon Morgan
"

This is a werewolf's first transformation.

"


        I stand alone in my bright red bedroom, with both the bedside table lights on. It is very dark outside and the sky has an almost blueish green tinge to it. My messy blond hair has a single braid in it and I'm in my pajamas, considering its about eight thirty. I can hear the water running in the kitchen sink, my new husband is washing the dishes, no dishwasher in our house. Plus the plates are sticky with maple syrup form our waffles.Our leftover waffles, yummy.
        As I start to walk out of my room, I remember what today is. Yeah it's a Sunday, but it is also a full moon. Joy, my first transformation could start at any second! I have heard from other um.... people like me that it is really painful the first few times through. I shake my head, I am getting worked up over almost nothing. Just have to breath and I will survive.
         I took one step and the moon was directly overhead my house. I smelt something burning, like toast and looked down at my hands. Oh, it is only me charring into a pile of ash, how wonderful. I see my whole body erupt in smoke and ash and fire. I am burning and i feel my back arch from the heat and pain. My mind completely clouds over, replaced by something wilder and untamed. I feel the transformation complete and i throw back my head and howl and i howl load. Load enough to shake the house, and I am back to earth.
         I look at myself in the mirror, shocked at what i see. My whole body is covered in a thin layer of golden blond hair, like that on my head, only slightly courser. Also my nails, long to start grew out black and about six inches long. Plus, my teeth, my perfect smile, was ruined by my bottom canines growing large enough to stick out of my mouth. I growl quietly and stalk out into the family room and kitchen.
         My husband turns of the water and turns to look at me, his eyes popping out of his head in excitement. He loves the supernatural, and I promised him that I would turn him myself when I am able. I look around the room, not meeting his eyes, but have the sudden urge to chew on the red wicker chair in the corner of the room. And i start to tear it to shreds.
               "Esmeralda?" he questions and I finally turn to him and he gasps. My eyes are glowing iridescent silver like the moon shinning high above our house. 

© 2012 Devon Morgan


Author's Note

Devon Morgan
I'm sorry if my spelling is bad!
Please Review!!!!! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on October 17, 2012
Last Updated on October 18, 2012
Tags: halloween, werewolf, supernatural

Author

Devon Morgan
Devon Morgan

Writing
Boo.... Boo....

A Story by Devon Morgan